⇝ silly string | holland

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

You were holding a silly string sprays on both of your hands and hid behind the door. Tom was coming home today from his shooting and you wanted to prank him with this.

Harrison was just in front the door waiting for Tom too and he was going to take a video of it.

"Come on! Go inside, it's fine. Y/N would be okay with it." You heard Tom was already outside your apartment.

"Alright then, mate." As soon as Tom opened the door, you gave him time to go inside and Harrison was already starting to video Tom.

"Are you taking a video, mate?" Tom asked Harrison when he saw him with his phone on his hand.

And that was your cue to spray him. You got out from where you were hiding and and sprayed him with both your silly strings.

"Oh, shit!" Tom cursed trying to cover himself but you still kept on spraying him until it was empty. You laughed so hard when he was just standing there and some of the strings went to his mouth.

"That's for pranking me first!" You said. "Welcome home, baby!" You hugged him tight

Harrison was just there laughing his ass off while ending the video.

"I hate you, Y/N." Tom mumbled but you kissed his cheek.

"You love me."

 ゚+..。*゚+