Quarantine | T.H

WORD COUNT 726 words

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It has been almost two weeks since you have last gone out of the house. Two weeks of home quarantine because of the pandemic of the new virus.

Luckily, you were brave enough to go out for grocery before it was a total lockdown in your place. Although it was so many people, but you just had to to at least sustain your needs.

It was another day. Another day to do anything you want in your house. You've been watching movies in Netflix for the whole week and baking just for fun. You were basically alone at home since your family is far away from you.

You got up in bed and went to do your daily morning routine and cooked for your breakfast— brunch basically since it was already almost twelve noon.

While you were cooking, you suddenly heard a knock on the door which startled you. You glaced at the door until there was knocking again. You turned off the stove and went for the door to see who it was. You opened the door and it revealed the only person that you love the most.

"Hey, love." Tom greeted with a big smile on his face. A huge bag was on his right shoulder and another small bag on the other side.

"Tom!" She exclaimed. She grabbed Tom by his arm and pulled him inside her house before anyone could see. No one is suppose to go on each other's house for the mean time.

"What are you doing here? Someone didn't see you, right?" You asked him, worriedly.

"Is that how you greet your beloved boyfriend who haven't seen you for two weeks?" Tom asked which made you chuckled and gave a peck on his cheek. "Sorry, babe. I'm just worried. You didn't tell me though." You said and looked at him.

"Surprise?" He questioned and you giggled at him.

"Come on, I'm cooking brunch right now. You want to eat?" You asked your boyfriend and went back to the kitchen to resume your cooking.

"Yes, please. I'm starving, love." Tom said and went to your living room and placed down his bags. He laid down for a while to rest.

"Here." You said, bringing the plates to the living room where Tom was and placed it on the coffee table.

Tom sat up on the couch and you sat down beside him. "I missed you, you know." Tom said as he took a bite of the food and you looked at him with a smile.

"I do too, Tommy." You said. "Its lonely in this house, honestly. All we could do was video call." You added.

"Well, you won't be lonely anymore." He said and you looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I asked my parents if I could stay with you, here in your house." He explained. "I don't want you getting lonely anymore. And, this is my chance to be with you more since there will be no filming for me." He said. "My mom made me bough lots of alchohol and face masks, just in case." He said and you laughed.

You were close with his family since you've been together for almost two years now.

"I love you." You said and pecked him on the lips. "Thank you, Tom." You added.

Tom snaked his arm around your waist and looked at you. "I love you too, love." He said and pressed his lips to yours. "I'll stay here until this is over."

Since Tom has decided to stay with you, your house felt more lively than ever. Both of you spend time together baking, watching movies, video gaming and just talking with each other.

Both of you even get to video call some of your friends like Harrison, Jacob and Zendaya.

"I love living with you." Tom said. Both of you were already in the bed, arms around each other. You made Tom's arm a pillow for your head. It was already night and you were getting ready to sleep.

"Really?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Maybe even without this quarantine, we would still spend time with each other like this." Tom said and looked at you. He kissed your forehead and both of you snuggled to each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too."