⇝ i'll make this work | parker

A/N: part two of 'i can't do this anymore' !

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

Several days after that 'break' that you and Peter had, both of you lost connection with each other for a while. When the two of you would see each other in the hallways, you would just walk away and Peter would feel his chest tightened.

He would stare at you every class you have together. You sit away from each other these days and Peter missed those moments where he could just hold your hand in class and sometimes the teaher would scold both of you.

Peter was sitting on the couch staring at the plain white wall in front of him. His eyes were still red from crying for several days. He stopped being Spider-man for a while because he would lose focus and think of you. You were his strength.

Aunt May has been noticing Peter for a while and now she had the courage to finay ask him what happen. She leaned on the couch that Peter is sitting.

"You've been crying, honey. What happened?" She asked. Peter didn't answer for a while and just looked at his Aunt. He sniffed and wiped his tears away from his eyes before speaking.

"I-I lost her. I lost Y/N." He said and buried his face with both his hands. Aunt May could feel his pain right through his chest and sat down beside him to comfort him.

"Why don't you try talking to her again? I'm sure she would want that." She suggested.

"But she won't listen to me like that last time, Aunt May." Peter started. "She'll just ignore me and walk away."

"She's hurt too, Peter. Not only you." Aunt May said. "She may be the one to break things from you and that's because she's hurt."

She rubebd the back of Peter who was still sniffing. "It's been days now, Peter. I'm sure she would listen this time."

Peter sighed. He really wanted to talk you but he's afraid you might walk out of him again. Or worst, let this break be permanent.

No. He can't let that happen. He can't let you go.

"Thanks, Aunt May. I'll talk to her tomorrow after classes." Peter said.

"That's my nephew." She said and patted his head.

The following day arrive and Peter was waiting for your arrival. He leaned on to your locker and tried to breath.

You walked out of the classroom with books on your arms and walked towards your locker until you saw someone leaning beside it. You stopped your tracks when Peter saw you. You sighed and walked to the opposite direction and this made Peter run towards you.

"Y/N, wait." He grabed your free arm and they both stop walking. "Let me just talk. Please." He begged.

You saw the sincerity in his eyes and sighed. "Spill it out, Parker."

Peter didn't know what to feel when he let you talk so he wasted to time. "Y/N, I am so sorry for everything and for always ditching you. I'm sorry I became Spider-man in the first place—"

"Peter, I have nothing against you being Spider-man." You interrupted. "It's because you always promise and swear to me that we're going to hang out but you didn't fulfill it and you've been doing that for how many times already. Do you think I don't get hurt by that, Peter?"

"That's why I'm sorry, Y/N." Peter apologized and tearts were already forming in his eyes. "I'm going to make us work again. I promise— I swear." He grabbed both of your hands and kissed it.

You sighed and gave him a small smile. "You know I can't resist you."

"You just did for almost a week." Peter said and chuckled.

"That's because I'm mad at you  dork." You answered. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to his chest. He loved this feeling.

"I'm never letting you go, Y/N."

"You better not, Parker."