⇝ save you | parker

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Where's Y/N?" Peter asked as soon as he entered the ball room. Lights danced all around the room making his eyes hurt. Music was so loud that no one could hear each other but still kept dancing.

Peter stood there in fromt of Ned and MJ with his worried face. Y/N would usually be with them even without Peter. She knew about him being Spiderman.

"We haven't seen her either." Ned said and MJ nodded in agreement.

Peter became even more worried when he heard this. "She never came here?" He asked.

Both MJ and Ned could do was nod as an answer.

"Maybe she's just late?" MJ said.

Even after minutes of waiting, Y/N still never arrived. MJ had called her so many times and also those who know her and Ned was searching around the campus.

While they we currently doing that, Peter's phone rang and and saw Y/N's name in the screen. He quickly answer the call without hesitations and placed it in his ear.

"Y/N? Where are you-"

And before be could even continue, he heard a scream on the background.

"Peter!"

Peter's eyes widen in shock when he heard your screaming voice.

"Y-Y/N?" His voice was shaky from his nervousness. He knew something was wrong. He knew he had to do something.

"Peter- let go of me, you bastard!" Y/N was obviously struggling to get away.

"Y/N! Where are you?" Peter asked.

"Well, well. Finally you are here." Peter heard a familiar voice on the phone and he clenched his hand.

"Vulture." He mumbled.

"That's right." Vulture said.

"Let Y/N go now." Peter said with a mad tone on his voice.

"Then come and find her, Spiderman." Vulture said and before Peter could speak, the call ended right away.

"Y/N? Y/N!" He groaned and wanted to throw his phone to the ground. He needs Ned to track Vulture down.

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Ned, be the guy on the chair." Peter said to Ned after he had explained what happened. Ned could not contain his happiness so he quickly went to the computer and did what he had to do.

"What will you do?" Ned asked before Peter could even go out.

"I'll save her." Peter quickly got out and ran in the hallway.

While he was running, he pulled away his necktie and threw it, not caring where it would go. He also took away his suit and that revealed his Spiderman suit.

He shot a web on the distance and swing towards there. He landed on the roof where he could see the city.

"I'm gonna save you, Y/N."

 ゚+..。*゚+

A/N: who wants part two of this?