⇝ i miss her | holland

A/N: part two of 'please don't go' requested by pastelpeter !

 ゚+..。*゚+

It was the day of the funeral and the coffin has already been placed down to the crowd. The guests started to leave with teary eyes.

Tom could hear your mom crying and saw your dad comforting her with your siblings. The gloomy sky just fits the mood of the day.

Tom's eyes were already bloodshot from crying even before the funeral started. When he gave out a speech, he couldn't help but breakdown as he recalled memories that you have spent together.

When everyone left, he was left alone still staring at your grave. The pain not leaving his chest.

In loving memory of
Y/N Y/L/N
You will always be in
our hearts

A tear fell from Tom eye and he wiped it away and sighed. He felt someone's hand on his shoulder and he could already sense who ut was.

"She's gone now, mum" He said under his breathe. "I've lost the love of my life. I lost Y/N." He continued under he broke down again. His mother was supporting his body so he wouldn't collapse to the ground.

"But she will never be gone in your heart, Tom." She said in a comforting tone. "She wouldn't want to see you cry. We just have to accept the fact, Tom."

"T-this is too damn hard." Tom said and his voice broke. "I miss her. I miss everything about her, mum." He said and that made Nikki hug her son.

"Everything's going to be alright, dear." His mother said. "It's going to be okay."

Tom could remember your voice saying that which made him cry evern more.

"It's going to be okay, Tommy. I love you and I'm going to be okay."