Preface.

Though this story is a spin-off of Guilt 2 I would like to give a small brief intro so that people who haven't read guilt 2 can relate to it.

Sanskar and Ragini have a daughter named Dhwani who has a brain situation.

As Ragini hurt herself and the baby (Dhwani) when she was in her womb in order to save Ansh who believes Ragini as his mother though she is his Sanskar Chachus wife.

Soon after giving birth to Dhwani Ragini falls into coma and Sanskar had to move with her to London for her treatment.

For years he left the new born Dhwani in his sister in law Parinita's care.

Dhwani's world his her elder brother Ansh whom she calls Zorro.

When Ragini recovered return to India along with Sanskar Dhwani doesn't get along with them as she feels they left her when she needed them the most.

For years Ragini and Sanskar struggle to get their daughters love and trust back. But she doesn't forgive them.

When Ansh makes her understand why Sanskar had to leave her she runs and embraces Her parent.

Ansh's Dadi Avantika Raheja arranges his alliance with Anika Trivedi. But Ansh refuses to get married reasoning his baby sister who he calls as Pooh Bear will need him always and he will be unable to choose if a situation arises to choose between his wife and his sister. Because for him Dhwani will be his only priority.

Heart broken Anika has an elder brother who has a past sour relationship comes forward and agrees to marry Dhwani so that Ansh can marry Anika.

First reluctant Sanskar and Ansh then finally agree to get Dhwani married.

On the same day when Ansh and Anika get married in the morning Dhwani and Shlok got married in the evening.

Shourya Ansh's best friend secretly likes Dhwani keeps his feelings hidden so that she lives happily.

So this is the preface and following are the characters and cast

1. Dhwani Rawat / Trivedi

 Dhwani Rawat / Trivedi

2. Shlok Trivedi

 Shlok Trivedi