*11*

*Longest chapter 😂😂😂😂😂
* over dramatic I guess 😂
*Sorry for the typos highly unedited

****.***
Dhwani and Shlok both stirred in their sleep when they heard the loud knocks on their room door. “Ummm” Shlok mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the wall clock which showed the time as 5.30 in the morning. “Shlok... Dhwani” he heard his mom's voice after the knocks.

Yawning lazily he made Dhwani's head rest on the pillow beside and walked to the door. As he opened the door he found his mother who was standing with her crossed arms. “Mom... Why are you up this early?” he asked yawning again with his half closed eyes. “Because as usual you forgot to keep the alarm” she replied with a fake a smile.

“Alarm for what?” he scratched the back of his head. “Today is Karvachauth. I had told you to keep the alarm to wake Dhwani up. Due to you ungrateful husband she is late for her Sargi” his mother nodded her head. Shlok was resting his head on the door hardly listening what his mother was speaking.

“I am late?” Dhwani squealed as she sat up with a jerk. Shlok missed his balance and was about to even fall from his resting position. “Sok... You are so bad...” she cried walking to him. “Relax Biwi. It's alright. Anyways I was not willing to let you fast also” he dragged her head to rest on his chest and patted it.

“But when I gave you the kiss you agreed for it right?” she moved away from him whining. Shlok's sleep had flown away by this time and he started to cough and looked at his mother who was controlling her laugh looking at her son's situation. “Dhwani...” he gritted his teeth initially and then flashed an embarrassing smile to his mother and looked at his wife who had a confused face not understanding what is happening.

“Mom... still time is there right? You said you came to wake her up for Sargi...” Shlok diverted the topic. “um...” she muffled her laughter and tried to bring her serious face back. “Yeah... Dhwani... Go take a bath and come to the dining table. You still have time.” she spoke and moved quickly from there.

Shlok left a breath and walked towards the bed. “Sok” Dhwani sat beside him. “Sok..” she called him again. He did not answer but sat with a angry face. “Did I do anything wrong? Why are you angry?” she asked worried. “Tell na Sok...” she shook him but he looked away.

“I am sorry okay...” Dhwani sat kneeling in front of him and holding her ears with a cute pout.

” Dhwani sat kneeling in front of him and holding her ears with a cute pout

“I don't know what I have done. But I am sorry” she wrinkled her nose. Shlok sighed and made her to sit beside him and moved her hands away from her ears. “I am not angry Dhwani... I was just...” he did not knew even if he told her she will understand.

“Forget it” he said. “Tell na Sok... I know you might be thinking I won't understand. But let me try?” she asked with her big innocent eyes. “You are too innocent. I just don't want you to share everything that happens between us with others. They are our moments and they should be known to us only. But you won't get it” he nodded his head.