*27*

The rain poured down continuously and Dhwani looked at it like it made no difference.

Her cheeks still had the dry tears. She was in no mood to even comb her scattered hair while she rested her face on her knee.

"Look look what did Zorro brought for his Pooh Bear? Yummy pan cakes" Ansh walked inside with a tray in his hands.

Dhwani who jerked looked at him but did not show how she felt. But actually she was showing how she felt. She felt empty.

Ansh forwarded the first piece and she ate it without speaking. And did not even express her happiness to taste the food made by her Zorro.

"Pooh Bear" Ansh tried to get her talking but she just turned to the window again and watched the pouring rain like it knew how she actually felt.

Ansh defeated got up and walked out of her room.

A tear dropped out of Dhwani's expressionless eyes. She pressed her lips against each other trying to control the emotional breakdown.

"You should have asked her why did she eat even when she is sad?" Anika looked at Ansh who was sadly removing the apron.

"I will tell you. Because she promised her husband that she will take care of herself when she had to stay away from him due to her stubborn brother who failed to see the love" Anika snapped at him.

"She will cheer up" Ansh spoke placing the tray in the wash basin and washing his hands.

"Yeah. I can see the progress from past month" Anika mocked.

"Anika please" Ansh pleaded her.

"I can't help you if you pretend to be blind Ansh. I can't" she nodded her head.

'And I can't tell you the personal things of my brother's life and he was right even if I tell, you will not be convinced' Anika spoke in her mind.

***.***

"Ashish I want everything perfect. It's Pooh Bear's birthday and I want to make it Her best birthday ever. And chote if you make any mistake prepare for hell" Ansh ordered from the other side of the line.

He gulped down nodding his head. Ansh might have guessed that Ashish agreed and disconnected the call.

"I am gonna get killed bro..." He looked at Diya who chuckled.

"Why did I take the responsibility of arrangement?" he looked up.

"You're like dad who invites the axe to come and butcher your leg" Diya laughed.

Ashish who had annoyed expression looked behind Diya and signed her to turn.

Her face turned pale when she found her father glaring her with crossed arms.

"So. I invite trouble?" asked Sahil calmly to Diya but she knew that it was calm before the storm.

"No dad I meant..." Diya tried to correct her sentence but had no way.

"Diyu...  You are still here. I told you to go to the cake shop didn't I?" Yohan asked and Diya sighed relaxing.

"Yup Chachu...  I was doing the same" Diya ran from there before she even gets greeted by her Dad's wrath.

Sahil glared Yohan. "What?" asked Yohan. "You always save her" he nodded his head.

"Like you save this nalayak"Yohan countered pointing at Ashish.

And they continued to argue over who has spoiled which kid the most. But the fact  was they all had equally spoiled their niece and nephews.

***.***