*10*

“I said right NO” Shlok crossed his arms across his chest with a stern face. “Please na Sok.” Dhwani held him by his shoulder bending a bit in front of him requesting. “No... and No means a clear No” he gave her a quick glare.

Dhwani stood on her toes and placed a kiss on his cheek to which he melted a bit but did not budge. “Um..” he fumbled. “Now?” she asked him with the innocent eyes sparkling like puppies. “No... “ he said and Dhwani pouted looking at her husband. “You never said no to me Sok. This is not fair” she stomped her foot walking towards the bed with sad pout still plastered on her face.

Shok's shouders dropped in defeat. He looked at his wife stretching his lips and sat beside her. “Understand na Mrs. Shlok. If I am saying No that has some reason” he pleaded her. She turned to her husband. “And what is that reason?” she asked the question like she never heard the answer at all.

“Simple. You can't do it” he rested his both the hands on her shoulders and Dhwani held them. “Let me try na at least?” she asked and he leaned to kiss her forehead as if wishing to calm her. “No Biwi. You can't do it” he bent his head. “Okay... You leave me no choice Sok” she said narrowing her eyes.

She leaned to him and placed her lips over his in a deep kiss which made Shlok to fall back in shock but Dhwani stopped him by holding his tie and he sat numb like some huge thunder hit him and made his eyes boggle out. Dhwani dragged herself back after some time and smiled clapping her hands for shocking her husband.

“Now” she asked wiggling her eyebrows. “Okay.... if you are going to compel me this way for sure” Shlok who came out of his shock dragged his wife again for a kiss and they fell on the bed as they departed. Dhwani giggled and played with his nose while Shlok smiled looking at his wife and dragged her close to himself.

“I never knew this is going to be this easy buddhuram” she slapped his forehead and he frowned looking at her. But her giggles brought a huge smile on his lips.

Tujhse Roshan Raatein Saari 
Tujhpe Hi Khatam Baatein Saari 
Khaamoshiyan Rakhti Hain 
Apni Bhi Ek Zubaan…
Kuch toh hua....
Jo na patha hai....

“Who taught you these ways of convincing?” asked he surprised.  “Siri” she forwarded her phone with sparkling eyes. He looked at her confused.

“I asked her different ways to convince the husband. She told so many ways which I cannot do. Like cooking for the husband then singing, dancing and then pleading and at last kissing. I tried pleading which did not work. So I followed this” she smiled and Shlok pecked her lips again. “Sok” she complained.

“Ohho... If Siri says then only you'll kiss me?” he asked and Dhwani shrugged her shoulders. “Hey Siri. Tell Dhwani to kiss me” Shlok said looking at Dhwani's phone.”Access denied. Voice not recognized” Siri's computer voice spoke. Dhwani started to laughing looking at her clown faced husband who was staring at the phone.

He started to tickle her and both rolled on the bed and Dhwani couldn't control her giggles. She tried to stop Shlok but all in vain. “Sok.... st....stop...” she pleaded him but he did not. “Now tell your Siri to give an idea?” he asked her while continuing to tickle.

“Sok....” she whined. “Now tell me you will give me my kiss?” he asked her. “o...okay” she covered her stomach. “fine” he stopped tickling her and sat on the bed waiting for her kiss closing his eyes. She placed a deep kiss on his cheek and ran from the room. By the time Shlok realized and opened his eyes his wife had sprinted out of the room. “Mrs. Shlok... You come back” he said throwing his hand frustrated in air.

As he sat there on the bed his hand moved to his cheek where he could still feel her soft lips and his face broke into a sweet smile like the teenager who first spoke to his crush and he fell back on the bed facing the ceiling stretching his arms.