Author's Note

welcome? i think...

this story came from a vivid dream i had. i usually have odd dreams that don't make sense but this one stuck out to me... this one felt incredibly real and detailed so when i woke up, i immediately wrote most of it down. in my dream there were no names and barely any faces so i had to fill in the blanks and all of the names have different meanings per the character and their personality. again, most of the major plot points were played out in my dream and i wanted to get it organized and ultimately decided to write an entire story!

honestly i've had this in my drafts for over a year now. i've been too scared
to publish it or do anything with it so hopefully my grammar and spelling is good by now since i've rewritten it a lot (if you find errors, please don't hesitate to comment or let me know!)

it's a long one sissies: each chapter is about 3000 words and there's 60 of em. i hate short chapters on this app, i feel incomplete every time.

anyways like and comment to give me feedback... tell me how you like it or if you hate it.

i truly hope you enjoy this story ✨

(update: editing is my worst enemy 💖)

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

a/n: i am working on a second book if people actually find this one interesting (prolly not but i wanted the characters to live on... sue me)