CHAPTER 5

Taehyung had decided two things while he awaited Jungkook's return.
1) He was never going to cry in front of that (think of the worst curse word you can.) and give him the satisfaction that he had managed to break him
2) He wouldn't let Jungkook ruin what Jimin and Yoongi had.

He could see Yoongi and Jimin really loved each other. Yoongi had kidnapped him to save Jimin and Jimin had lied to him to protect Yoongi.

Flashback
Jimin smiled widely as he entered Taehyung's room. Taehyung turned to look at Jimin with raised eyebrows.

"Wow Jiminie. I have never seen you smile like that. Let me guess, got yourself a boyfriend?" He asked smirking.

To the brunette's surprise his bestfriend nodded, blushing.
Taehyung gasped dramatically.

"Finally. Something interesting in this boring life. Tell me everything."

"Stop being so extra you doofus."

"But you love this doofus though." Taehyung sang cheerfully.

Jimin smiled at him. This was why they were best friends. No matter what happened they always supported each other.

Jimin took out his phone and showed Taehyung the photo of his lover.(More like shoved the phone in his face but let's ignore that)

"Allow me to introduce my lil meow meow"

Two weeks later (still in the flashback)

Taehyung frowned as he watched his best friend cry into his (Taehyung's) pillow.
Jimin had come inside with a smile but Taehyung had seem right through the facade and had asked if he was okay. Evidently that had been enough to trigger the water works.

After Jimin finally calmed down enough Taehyung asked the question he was mulling over for the past 2 hours.

"Who should I kill?"

To an outsider it would seem that Taehyung's question was rhetorical but Jimin knew that he was serious.

"Tae please....We talked about this."

"Fine." Taehyung crossed his arms."Tell me what's wrong,"

"I broke up with Yoongi."

Taehyung knew that Jimin had lied the moment the words left his lips.

"Why?"

"We weren't right for each other." He said with a weak attempt to smile, which failed miserably.

Jimin did not continue and Taehyung did not compel him to. After all, his best friend would not lie to him without a reason.

This was another reason they were inseparable. They trusted each other with every fibre of their beings.
_______________________________________________________________________

Present Time
Yoongi looked around for the familiar blonde haired male he yearned to see. But they had both decided they wouldn't meet each other again. Then why had Jimin suddenly asked him to meet up?

His face slipped into a smile upon seeing Jimin enter the cafe before he quickly put up a stoic face as Jimin moved closer and sat down opposite him.

The air was not tense but rather calming as they sat quietly, enjoying each other's presence for a few minutes before Yoongi broke the silence.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too."

"But that's not why you are here."

Jimin smiled not surprised by how easily Yoongi could read him.

"I am here to warn you." Jimin's expression was now cold and serious.

"We both know Jungkook won't return Taehyung just because of a threat."

"Yes. But Mr.Kim has asked me to inform you that if Taehyung is not back home next week, safe and sound, we will attack."

"I will pass on the warning." Yoongi said rather mockingly."But why next week? Doesn't he want his son home as soon as possible?"

"See that's where we are different from Mr.Kim and Jungkook. We think practically only. They think with their ego at the centre of their attention."

Yoongi smirked internally. This was one of the many reasons he fell in love with Park Jimin. What Jimin thought,he said. He was not afraid to tell the truth to your face and neither was Yoongi.

"He wants Taehyung to stay there a whole week with all the best facilities you can provide him with. He wants to disrespect Jungkook - in a way - as revenge for kidnapping his only son. His own rival serving his son has a ring to it doesn't it?"

It was easily understandable from Jimin's demeanour that he disapproved of this decision. But then again, there was little he could do to change his boss's mind.

"And you think Jungkook will agree to this?"

"You started this fight. We only want to end it."

"Yet you do it in a way that would encourage a bigger fight." Yoongi scoffed.

"Don't expect us to be lenient. You are also part of the reason why my best friend's life is in danger. I won't think twice if you stand in my way Yoongi."

The fire in Jimin's eyes was evident and Yoongi knew that he was trying to compose himself when he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You lied to me. You said you would protect him."

"You know i had no choice."

"NO CHOICE?!" Jimin shouted."I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU HAD A CHOICE.YOU TOOK MY BEST FRIEND AND BETRAYED MY TRUST."

Yoongi finally lost his control,"ENOUGH."

Jimin quietened down, surprised by the sudden outburst.

"You think I wouldn't protest when he asked to capture Taehyung? You think I didn't know it would hurt you?"

"Then why?" Jimin's voice was soft.

"Because he threatened to kill you if I didn't help him. Rather him than you."

To say Jimin was surprised would be an understatement.  He could see the love and conflict in Yoongi's eyes despite his words being devoid of emotion and his expressionless face.

Yoongi broke the deafening silence that hung in the air.
"You know that if you attack Jungkook will use Taehyung as leverage right?"

"Yes we do. We are counting on that actually."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, signing him to continue.

"You know about the gang that attacked us a while back?"

"Ofcourse, that made your group quite famous." Yoongi said, confused as to where this was going.

"Well then there's something else you should know. According to the rumours the hitmen in our gang took out the rivals right?"

"Yes. You wiped out the entire gang. The rumours were that there were around thirty of them."

"Exactly. Except our hitmen did not wipe out the rogues. Taehyung did. Alone."
_______________________________________________________________________

Kinda long chapter.Thankyou for reading. Borahae!