CHAPTER 10

The room was filled with heavy silence as Hoseok and Namjoon checked the locker to see if there was any kind of danger awaiting the person who opened it.

The others stood around them with their eyes trained on the stone, not missing that each of their hands rested non-chalantly in the pocket that held their guns.

Despite the thick tension in the room, it didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi or Jungkook that Taehyung looked rather shaken up and Jimin and Yugyeom had taken a protective stance next to him while Hoseok kept nervously glancing at the trio.

Jungkook watched them thoughtfully for a while before he walked into the next room, beckoning Yoongi to follow. The remaining of Bangtan shifted uncomfortably as the members of the Fallen Angels wondered why Jungkook had left.

"What?" Yoongi hissed, confused. "The case will open any second now and they will take the st-"

"Let them."

"WHAT?!"Yoongi yelled, before composing himself.

"I'm sorry what?" He asked, this time in a hushed voice.

"Yoongi hyung I know you heard me. Let them take the stone. Taehyung got the password from that asshole. Its only fair."

"Fair? Since when do you play fair Kook?"

The ravenette shrugged indifferently.

"Fine. Whatever you want kid." Yoongi said with his usual bored expression.

Yoongi turned to leave.

"Thanks hyung" Jungkook said as he walked back into the room with Yoongi.

"You're welcome bunnyboy." Yoongi smiled as Jungkook groaned in annoyance.

"Come on we're leaving."

Everyone inside turned to Jungkook with completely baffled expressions.

"Huh?!" Namjoon stopped finally tearing his eyes away from the glass case.

"I said we're leaving."

The fact that Yoongi was not opposing to this sudden hasty decision didn't go unnoticed by the purple-haired male.

"Jungkook what the f-"Jin began angrily but was cut off by Namjoon who placed a foreboding hand on his shoulder.

"What?!" The blonde turned to Namjoon who shook his head slightly, silently telling him that this was not the time or place to question their leader.

Jin huffed in frustration yet complied with a short,"Fine"

The four were about to leave the room when Taehyung seemed to snap out of his daze. He hastily rushed to block Jungkook's way.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"That's none of your business." Jungkook replied coldly.

"Are you telling me that you're going to leave and just let us take this stone?" Taehyung asked, ignoring Jungkook's reply.

The rest of the members of the Fallen Angels also looked curiously at the ravenette. They had all expected a fight over the stone.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm doing. You can take that stone or chuck it into a river for all I care. We have more important work to do than fight over a dumb stone with a group of idiots."

Taehyung looked at the ravenette with a rather determined expression, not affected in the least by his words.

"You are lying." Taehyung stated simply before moving out of the way for them to leave.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance before he left the room with others. Yoongi turned to give a chaste yet loving smile to Jimin before he left.

Jimin watched as Yoongi left,his hatred for Jungkook increasing, knowing that the latter was the reason they could not be together, that Yoongi's goodbye wasn't a passionate kiss instead of a smile.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Well?!" Jin prompted.

After the awkwardly silent car ride home during which Jin had tried more than once to ask Jungkook what the fucking hell was wrong with him (but had been stopped from doing so by Namjoon), they were all now gathered in the living room of Bangtan's rather huge mansion.

"What?" Jungkook asked cockily.

I think its safe to say now that Jin snapped.

"WHAT?!" Namjoon winced knowing that Jin's patience had run dry. "WHAT THE FRICK-FRACKITY FUCKING HELL DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT'?! YOU WOKE US UP AT ASS O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING TELLING YOU WANTED TO GET A MILLION DOLLAR WORTH STONE AND THEN YOU JUST FUCKING DUMP THE STONE AFTER SAYING THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO AND JUST DRIVE BACK TO THE EFFING MANSION. YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOUR SORRY ASS."

Yoongi's eyes were closed as he pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger.

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked.

"Why you little-"

"I'm sorry okay? I have no idea why I did that either. He got the password. It just felt right that he should take the dumb stone home. And its not as if we really needed that stone."

Jin sighed in defeat. He couldn't argue with Jungkook anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for being kinda late with the update. Writer's block.

This chapter feels kinda forced. Sorry if its boring.
Still..Thank you for reading.

Don't be a silent reader!!! Comment and Vote!!!

Borahae♥~