CHAPTER 13

Just let me.

V, you're giving me a headache. Please stop I can't deal with you and him right now.

Then let me deal with him

Please

You can't expect me to show up whenever you need me and then fuck off. Only I was there to help you when that fucking gang attacked, when your father and friends were trapped, when you needed support when you saw your mo-

"NO"

"What is wrong with you? Why are talking to yourself and screaming? No wonder shorty is scared to leave you when you are drunk." Jungkook scoffed.

When she screamed for help as they tortured her,

"No no no.."

"Taehyung? Are you even listening? Hello? Earth to Taehyung!"

When you silently watched the light die out in her eyes.

"Stop it. Stop!" He screamed, closing his eyes tightly. "P-Please.."

Jungkook POV

What is wrong with him?

I watched, confused, as Taehyung whispered nonsense and then began to cry.

"Taehyung? Why are you crying?"

"J-Jiminie.."

Why does he need him? Aren't I enough?....What the fuck am I thinking?

"Taehyung just open your eyes okay?" I said, my voice much more calmer now. What am I doing?

"N-No. She's  bleeding. She's- No please! Don't hurt her!"

Bleeding? What is he even talking about?

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Just open your damn eyes!" I raised my voice, my patience running low.

Taehyung let out a pitiful whimper and my heart clenched painfully.

Why does he have this effect on me? What's wrong with me? Uggh.

"No no no."

"Tae, just listen to me okay?" I whispered, ignoring the nickname that slipped from my mouth.
"Open your eyes. You're safe. There's nothing here." I said soothingly as I gently took his hands in mine.

He opened his eyes slightly, and looked at me for a split second before he jumped straight into my arms.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Yet I didn't protest as his arms wrapped around me and he buried his face into my neck, his body shivering slightly as he sobbed.

"T-Tae."

"P-Please. Just for a w-while. I need this."

I sighed softly as I gave up and wrapped my hands around his waist, pulling him closer.

"T-Thank you"

"Just shut up and don't make me change my mind."

I'm pretty sure I'll regret letting my guard down anyway.

Taehyung chuckled softly through his tears.
_______________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe you made me leave Tae with him for so long." Jimin groaned as they walked down the road to the club.

"Stop being so worried. Jungkook wouldn't hurt him after I asked him not to."

"Says you, who knows what that little fucker will do."

"He won't do anything. Trust me"

"I do." Jimin sighed.

"Besides, aren't you happy we can date now?" Yoongi teased.

"Not really. I'd rather be with Tae."

"Seriously?"

"Ofcourse. He is so much more good-looking, more loving, kind.." Jimin said as he approached the club.

"Nice try. I can literally see it on your face that you are lying. You're a horrible liar Chimmie."

Jimin stuck his tongue out childishly as Yoongi opened the club's door.

"Oh god."

"What?" Jimin questioned. "Did he hurt Tae? Lemme see. Yoongi!"

Yoongi smiled softly as he moved aside with a small smile on his face.

Jimin stepped in to spot Taehyung sound asleep. His gaze shifted to Jungkook who was holding Taehyung gently while the younger slept soundly on his lap, his arms wrapped around the ravenette's neck.
_______________________________________________________________________

Lmao another late update.

This chapter is kinda short. But I'll try to make the chapters longer as the story progresses.

I'm not that happy with this chapter, should I rewrite it?

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Remember, you are all beautiful and unique. Be proud to be yourself.

Borahae♥~