CHAPTER 30

All the pain in the world is worth it if I get to see a smile on your face.
_______________________________________________________________

"Suho?" Namjoon asked, his voice full of disbelief.

"I'm pretty sure that's what I said."

Namjoon still looked absolutely bewildered.

"Maybe we should tell the others." Jin concluded after a long stretch of silence.

"Ok wait up! In case you didn't know,  I've stayed hidden for a reason.  Taehyung and V cannot know about me. And telling any of your other friends would be like screaming this fact in Taehyung's face. "

"Won't Taehyung and V realise you were in the light for a while?" Jin asked, confused.

"No. I have never made any contact with them whatsoever. So whenever I'm in control, they just assume they blacked out or something."

"Umm. Not to offend you or anything but people tend to notice when they blackout you know?"

"Only if it happens all the time. I have only taken control twice in Taehyung's life."

"I still think we should inform the others. Anyway, it is high time Taehyung realises he has a second alter."

Namjoon made to move towards the door. The moment he reached for the doorknob, a loud gunshot rang through the room. The purple head watched the bullet hole right next to his arm in both awe and slight fear.

Jin sat in shock, glaring at the silverette in front of him.

"I don't think I made myself clear. Let me. You will not  inform the others of my presence. Or the next bullet will go through your head." Suho's voice was cold and clipped.

The door was thrown open and the pale male stepped into the room with a scowl on his face.
"Namjoon? I heard a gunsh-"

The silverette looked up at the unwelcome visitor, a small lopsided smirk adorning his features.

"Min Yoongi" Suho greeted.

"Yeah ok. What the fuck is wrong with Taehyung?"

_______________________________________________________________

"I should've killed him when he entered the stupid room." Suho groaned.

"Oh well." Yoongi shrugged.

Seven people were now gathered in the room, five of them staring dumbstruck at the silverette. Jin wasn't exactly astonished by him anymore and Yoongi got over the new information in like 5 seconds. Namjoon was still looking like Suho had asked him to stab himself and now he had Jungkook, Yugyeom, Jimin and Hoseok to accompany him.

"Yeah yeah. I get it. You're surprised. You didn't think there could possibly be a second alter. Blah blah blah...now get over it." Suho mocked.

"His eyes are blue." Hoseok pointed out.

"Thanks Mr. Obvious. Anyone else wanna say anything?"

Jimin looked like he was about to faint.

"No? Thought so. Now. Since you all know that there is a second alter, and I can't kill all of you-"

"You were planning to kill me and Joon?" Jin cut in.

"Well.."

"Is Taehyung the only non violent one amongst you?" Yugyeom questioned.

"Oh Tae's violent. Trust me."

"Why didn't I ever see you before? I have known Taehyung forever and he has never mentioned you and neither has V." The pink-haired male finally spoke up.