CHAPTER 21

"You can't just keep sulking for the rest of your life Taehyung. Either let him go or-"

"Or what Jimin?! Or what?? Help him kill my dad? Let him fucking murder the only parent I have left?" Taehyung said loudly, his voice ringing with frustration.

All the people in the cafe turned to watched the two who were seated at the counter. Jimin glared at them.
"What?" He asked sharply.
Everyone turned their attention back to their own tables.

"Tae you know that's not what I said. You could try to convince him to stop attempting to kill your father." The pink-haired male said softly,trying to calm his friend.

"We both know he's never going to stop trying to avenge his father's death. So just stop okay?"

"Come on Tae. It's been three weeks. You refuse to eat properly. You shut yourself in your room half of the day and you constantly have nightmares but you never let me take care of you. This is not just a meaningless crush Taehyung, and you know it. And I know you're afraid to feel the way you do because you're scared he might take advantage of your weakness and hurt your father, but I have had enough of this. So I decided to take matters into my own hands."

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, confused.

The door of the cafe was opened and a single gunshot was fired towards the roof. The room rang with silence as everyone looked- panicked-at the man that had fired the shot.

"Leave. Now."

No one needed to be told twice and a second later the room was empty except for the two best friends.

"Jimin. Why is he here?" Taehyung's voice was low and  intimidating.

"Taehyung I would never do this unless I was sure it was safe for you I-"

Taehyung's eyes softened on seeing his friend stumbling for words.

You are annoyingly soft hearted.

Oh hush you.

"I get it Jimin. You just did what you thought would be best for me." Taehyung relented. "I'll listen to what he has to say."

"I love you,you know? So so much." Jimin stated, not knowing how else to put his thoughts into words.

"I love you too idiot."

"I'll be back in an hour." Jimin said

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked

"As much as I'd like to stay here, you both need to talk things out. Besides-"

The door was opened by a very annoyed Yoongi.
"He's coming with me." He said before pulling Jimin outside.

Before Yoongi managed to drag him out completely, Jimin turned to the ravenette who watched the conversation silently, his face betraying absolutely no emotion.
"Don't make me regret helping you. Good luck Jeon."

_______________________________________________________________________

The two men sat silently at the counter, each waiting for the other to speak up.

When it was clear that Taehyung wouldn't talk, the ravenette began softly.

"Taehyung I-"

"I don't want to hear your apologies and excuses." Taehyung said coldly. "Say something else if you want to or leave."

Jungkook sat silently as his eyes trailed over the younger's features. His eyes stopped to register the dark circles below the silver-haired male's eyes.

"Tae have you been sleeping properly?" He asked, his voice filled with worry.

"And why in hell would you care?" Taehyung spat. "You know what? I can't do this. I can't deal with you. Not now, not ever. Bye Jungkook."
Taehyung was heading for the door when his wrist was caught and he was pulled back harshly.

"Jungkook let me go" 

"No."

"Jungkook." Taehyung repeated as he struggled to release Jungkook's iron-clad grip on his hand.

"Taehyung stop fighting and listen." Jungkook said firmly.

"I don't want to listen to anything you have to say Jeon."  Taehyung fumed.

The silver-haired male winced in pain as he was pushed harshly against the wall and his wrists were pinned above his head.
"Tae, stop struggling." Jungkook growled next to his ear.

A shiver ran up the other's spine as Jungkook's warm breath tingled his neck. He continued to struggle for a while but soon gave up after realising it was pointless.

I could kill him for you.

No thanks

Whatever.

"Are you done?" The ravenette questioned.
Taehyung just stared loathingly at the coconut-headed idiot in front of him.

Jungkook smiled fondly at him before leaning in to press his lips against the younger's neck.
Taehyung let out a small gasp as he tugged at the hands that held his wrists captive. Jungkook ignored the other as he continued to move his lips softly up his neck, trailing a line of feather-like kisses.

"J-Jungkook stop"

"Hmm. Are you sure you want me to stop baby?" Jungkook asked with a small smirk.

"Yes I'm sure. Please. Stop it Jungkook" Taehyung whispered in a weak tone.

Jungkook's smirk vanished immediately.

"Taehyung.."

"I hate you."

The ravenette felt his heart ache at the sorrow evident in Taehyung's voice.

And not knowing why he was doing it, Jungkook leaned closer -hoping the other wouldn't push him away- and gently pressed his lips to Taehyung's. He was surprised when he felt Taehyung respond to the kiss, but he was completely thrown back when he felt something salty on his tongue and his cheeks were wet by tears that weren't his own.

Jungkook pulled back to see a very teary-eyed Taehyung looking back at him. He immediately released his grip on Taehyung's wrists.

The ravenette wondered -for the millionth time since he had met Taehyung- how a person could look so angelically perfect even while crying. He gently pulled the younger close, letting him rest his head on his chest as he sobbed silently.

"I hate you" Taehyung continued to say as he cried. "I hate you Jungkook."

I hate you for making me fall for you.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I know the chapter is kinda boring and short. I'll try to make it longer next time.

I know that it's raining very heavily in India and many areas are affected by flood :(
I hope you all are safe and sound. Take care! Fighting!!!♡

Borahae♥