23

Dan's POV

I am very warm. My arm feels numb as well. I slowly open my eyes and I see that Rachel is in my bed. I move my arm a little to get some blood flow. Rachel turns in her sleep and she moves her head and rests on my chest. She mumbles something in her sleep and I stay still not wanting to wake her.

Last night went better than I had imagined. Rachel and I made progress in our relationship. Although we have not defined what we are. I am happy with the progress.

 If I am being honest I liked her a lot and for the first time in my life, I am considering sharing my life with someone. This right here, me waking up with Rachel in my arms and our kids coming in our bedroom and jumping on the bed. The possibilities are endless.

I check on Rachel again and I can see that she is sound asleep. She looks peaceful. Rachel is beautiful. It hurts to look at her.  I am mindlessly playing with a few strands of her hair. 

"Daniel you can't stay in bed the whole day." That annoying voice in my head is back. I move as quietly as I can careful not to wake Rachel up. 

I put on my sweatpants and a t-shirt. I head out to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

..........................................

Rachel's POV

I am lying in bed with just my underwear. Dan is kissing me slowly. I try  to increase the pace of the kiss. "Slow angel eyes, we have all day."  He nibs my earlobe and I moan. 

He then whispers . " Wakey , wakey" 

Then he puts a few pieces of bacon on my stomach.

"What the hell Daniel!" I scream.

I wake up suddenly and I feel disoriented as I look around. I see Dan standing next to the bed with a tray of food.

"Good morning to you too. I knew you were not a morning person but come on Rachel you can't just scream at me for no reason." He puts the tray next to the bedside lamp and sits on the bed.

"I brought you breakfast." He says and moves the few strands of hair from my face.

I look at the food in the tray. French toast,bacon,eggs, sausages , pancakes and orange juice.

"You can't expect me to eat all this food."

"No angel eyes, we are eating together." I smile and I feel my cheeks being warm. I like it when he calls me that. Dan takes the tray and put it on top of me.

" What if we spill food on the bed?"

"Don't worry about that. But if you do spill anything, you will pay."

"What sort of payment are we talking about." I flirt.

"He cuts the pancakes and tries to feed me and I shake my head."

"You don't like pancakes,more for me then."

"You like pancakes?" He nods whilst chewing.

He cuts the bacon and I smile recalling my silly dream.

Dan looks at me and shakes his head, he feeds me the bacon and the french toast.

I take the orange juice and I drink it. Surprisingly it is the same brand I ordered the other day during lunch.

"You like the juice?"

"Yes, it is my favourite."

"Ok then, I will buy more for you."

"How long are you planning on keeping me here?"

"Forever." He responds and I choke on my juice.

Dan pats me on my back.

" Sorry that came out wrong but I mean I would like you to eventually move in with me."

"Dan I don't know, I think this is moving too fast for me."

"Says the woman who wanted to jump my bones last night."

"I blame the wine for that."

"You can deny it all you want Rachel but there is something happening between us. And I am serious about what I said. You don't have to move in today but in a few months down the line."

Once we finished eating Dan clears up and goes to the kitchen. I am in his shower now. Enjoying the warm water and the smell of his body wash.

Dan confuses me. One minute he wants to take things slow and then bam he wants me to move in with him. 

 I was really comfortable sharing the bed with him. I slept really well, maybe this is not such a bad idea at all. But am I ready to face all the drama that comes with dating Dan?

It is funny how I have only been on two dates with Dan and he is asking me to move in but I spent 3 years dating Shawn and we didn't even stay together.

"If you plan on spending the whole day in the shower, I will join you. I am getting lonely out here."

Dan knocks on the bathroom door. 

" No one is stopping you." I know that he is tormenting me. But I wont give him the satisfaction. I will just turn the tables on him.

"Hahaha" I hear him laughing outside. I get out of the shower and I brush my teeth with spare toothbrush Dan gave me.

"You will pay for that."

Dan said, we will just buy clean clothes for me and he is taking me somewhere. But he refused to tell me where.

I like spending time with Dan and If things keep going like this I wont mind spending my whole weekend here.

"Yep, Dan was right. I might as well move in." 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>