31

Rachel's POV

We are in Dan's gym doing karate. If you are asked me this is recipe for disaster.

I don't think either of us will survive this session without jumping each other bones.

I attempt a move and I fall down. Dan rushes to me whilst I am lying on the floor.

"Are you ok Rach?" He is hovering above me checking my arms and legs to see if I hurt myself.

As if it is a spell, our eyes lock. I lick my lips. 

Before I know it, Dan is on top of me kissing me. He is rubbing himself against me. I can feel that he is not restraining himself today.

This kiss is so hot and I am afraid that if Dan stops today. I will not survive.

I feel hot everywhere. Wherever he touches me I feel the flames. 

I attempt to remove his t-shirt. He lets me without hesitation.

He picks me up bridal style and we head to the direction of his bedroom. 

The sexual frustration between us is unbearable. We reach his bedroom and he tosses me on the bed.

He removes his sneakers and mine. He is shirtless and I want him to just get this over with but he is taking his time. 

He removes my workout pants and I am left with just my underwear and sports bra.

He licks his lips. 

"Please Dan." I beg.

"We have all day angel eyes."

He starts by kissing my neck and goes down to my chest . He kisses me on my thighs and I moan.

He comes back and looks at me straight in my eyes. I am breathing so fast and he looks so calm.

This is not fair. I know he is aroused, he is hard. I can feel him between my legs.

"I love you, Rachel Smith." 

 I am so aroused and I feel as if my heart stopped beating for a second. 

He does not wait for my response. He kisses me. 

We have kissed so many times but this is different.

Maybe it is his declaration of love. But whatever it is I don't want it to stop.

 And I know without a shadow of doubt that I am also in love with him otherwise I would not be kissing him with the same passion.

When he breaks the kiss. He is panting. 

He removes my bra and goes straight for my breasts. He kisses them slowly. My panties are soaking. He guides his fingers down and he plays with my clit. He continues to kiss my breasts.

It feels so good,  my body takes over and I release.

I am vaguely aware as I come back from my orgasm that Dan is closing his bedside drawer. 

I hear the foil being ripped open.

"I need you to look at me angel eyes." It is not a request, it is a command.

I open my eyes and look straight into his eyes. His eyes have that same emotion that I saw when he said  those three words.

 We are both naked now and I have no idea when this happened. He kisses me slowly again.

While I am focusing on the kiss, he eases himself into me.

My body rejects him at first but I feel myself stretching for him.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby."

I feel a slight discomfort. I know it has been long since I have been intimate.

"Are you ok baby." Dan is very gentle and he has not moved.

I nod. He starts moving slowly at first. He whispers dirty things that he would like to do to me.

That drives me crazy and I move my hips to increase the pace.

"You are very impatient baby. But I need you to be sore."

I kiss him on the neck.On the spot that drives him insane. That unleashes the beast within him.

He starts pounding fast. It feels so good and I know I am close now.

We both reach our climax and Dan collapses on top of me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>