13

Dan's POV

I am at my apartment  drinking a glass of whiskey. I decided to take the rest of the day off.

There is no way I will be able to concentrate on anything today after that encounter with Rachel.

It took everything in me not to kiss her when she was in my arms. When she licked her lips and I could feel her heart beating fast.

I knew that the feelings were mutual. 

But what confused me the most is that she pushed me away so suddenly as if I had plague.

The images of her being in my arms and me looking directly in her eyes are driving me insane.

My whole body is getting worked up and it looks like I need to take another cold shower again. 

"Daniel, you need to get this under control. You are not an adolescent boy anymore."  What can I do to get this woman out of my mind. I have an idea.

Maybe I should take up Joe on those karate lessons he has been pestering me about. I missed two sessions already.

"Joe , are you able to squeeze in my karate lesson in the next 30 minutes?"

"Sure Sir, I must say I'm quite surprise that this is the way you are choosing to spend your afternoon off"

"Yes or No Joe?" I snap.

"Come down Sir, I am only joking I will be there in 20 minutes." 

" Yes, see you then" I hang up.

I go and I change into my workout clothes.

Maybe sweating and exercising will occupy my mind for a while.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>