1

The same shit. Every. Day. Never can I get a break. The same bullshit schedule. Wake up. Go to school. Come home. Nap. Wake up. Get ready for work. Never can I have a day to just chill. It's really annoying. No wonder I'm a depressed fuck.

"Have a good day at work baby". I can hear my mom says waving at me as I exit the car door.

"mhm"

I walk through the front entrance, greeting Steve because that dude is always at the door..and he's cool. I walk to the back to clock in. Throwing on my Walmart jacket applying lipgloss popping gum in my mouth. No one has time for chapped lips and stanky breath.
Walking to the front I see a girl. She was hot. Like I'm talking hot sauce hot. I was like okay girl I see you in my head. She had hair that was like blackish grayish. A large ass white button down with some crazy design on the back, black baggy pants, some thick black glasses on. You could barely see her face, and some air-force 1 high tops. Oh and let me not forget a whole 100 chains and rings. Girl has bank. Crazy thing is.. she looked familiar. I've seen her before.

I just don't know where? School? Nah.. Them bitches lame. A party? Nah... Instagram? Instagram...INSTAGRAM! If this is who i think it is... Ohhh shit. I bolted to the bathroom to make sure i looked cute..well as cute as I could. I tucked my black hair behind my ear checking to see if i needed to do anything else taking a deep breath.

...

It's been an hour..and I haven't seen her. Maybe she went in self check out. Now I'm out here looking cute for no reason. I flick my light to let my manager know he needs to come over.

"yes"

"I'm ready for my 15 when y'all are."

"Okay well that's gonna be another hour"

"What do you mean.. I've literally been on this register for a good two hours"

"I'm sorry but that's how it is.."

"Fine"

I start to scan items again finishing out that customer.

"Have a great day!"

My next customer was a tall dude with brown hair, he had a little beard and a thin mustache. He wore a brown jacket with a white shirt and black pants.

"Hi how are you today?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm cool yk just working"

He smiled. He then started to put his bags in his cart. He looked familiar too and then.. it dinged. It's Finneas. My hands started to get sweaty, I started to feel hot, smiling like a fucking fool.

"Your total is 10.98".

"Hey. My sister went to go get something, she should be back any second. Sorry for holding you up."

When he said his sister I froze. I hadn't realized I frozen... but a bitch frozed. I shook it off and was like:

"Alright cool and your fine, no big deal".

I was starting to get real hot. I looked down taking a sip of my water, but then I heard footsteps coming up. Oh shit.Oh bitch... stay calm. I swear to god I better stay calm bro. I looked up and I don't know what the fuck came over me but I got really happy. She took of her glasses. Bitch.

"Aye sorry I took so long. I couldn't find these fucking beans." She said handing me 4 cans of Rosarita's refried beans.Our fingers touched. A wave went through me.

" Your cool. You can never find shit in this store- Oh wait you didn't hear that. You can never find stuff in this store"

She smirked.

"Aloe?.. like the plant"
she asked confused pointing to my name badge.

"Yeh..dumb right.. thanks mom."

"Nah I think it's fyre...shit I can't talk I have a dudes name.. Billie. Wtf is Billie."

IT WAS HER I KNEW IT. BILLIE EILISH.

"Nah that's a dope name. Billie, but your total is 12.30. So like ima need my money."

She smirked, flipping her hair to the side handing me some bills.
She gave me a hundred.
"Baller..huh" I whispered loud enough to where she could hear it.

" I mean..." she responded back. I closed my drawer. I counted out the money to her. Handing it to her. She grabbed the money and slipped a piece of paper into my hand. I put it in my pocket.

" Alright. Y'all have a great day!"

" You too. Don't lose that shit, opps I meant stuff!"

I nodded, smiling. I started to ring out the next customer. It was old lady. She seemed sweet.

"Hello. How are you today?"

"I'm good"

"That's good"

A moment of silence occurred.

"You know that girl likes you. Right."

------------------------
Well hello, idk wtf this is but it's something so yeh. Enjoy.
Idk spelling or grammar so like.. don't pay attention to it lol.