26

Aloes POV

I woke up to a sleep bil.
She's so cute. Like...
Why you so cuttteeee?

Her body was pressed into mine while my arm wrapped around her hips pulling her closer to me(🥺).

I looked down noticing how white she was. Like where's some paper? I stayed there just looking at the differences in our skin color. She was pale while my melanin popped. I mean I'm not dark like what people call " dark skin" but I'm also not what people consider to be called "light skin". I'm somewhere in between.

I just kept looking at the difference. This girl is pale asf.

"damn your white as hell".

I felt movement, but it settled itself soon. I had to take it all in before it was snatched away from me again. Which we all know it will be sooner than later.

My fingers glided through her hair as the sun shined through my window. At times you could see the light on her scalp but I was mainly blocking the sunlight.

I laid there for a good 45 min until I started gently scratching her scalp, causing her to let out a groan.

"good morning angel"

She soon turned around. The sun flashed her face a little making her flinch. Damn was she beautiful. Like wow. I don't get it. How can someone just be so naturally beautiful especially with morning breath.

"hi baby"

She looked at me and smiled before snuggling her head into the crook of neck.

" how'd you sleep?"

I could feel her breath on my neck as she spoke.

"really good"

" yeh? That's nice." I resumed back to scratching her scalp.

"yeh only thanks to you." Her lips raised up a little indicating a smile.

"shut the fuck up"

A giggle.

" have you been on your phone yet?"

I've tried not to looking in the direction of my nightstand avoiding the situation that was occurring. I want to look at it, but I know that it will just bother me. I don't know I'm not use to the cameras and shit. Shit i can barely take one camera near my face. Not even talking to me.  Don't really care about how I'm feeling tho. It's all about mamas right now. Shit is gonna go down, and I need to be here for her.

"Now why would I do that when I have a beautiful baby right here in front of me?"

God I hate how soft I am around her. She be having me want to rip my brains out.

" ew nooo shut the fuck up I look like a fucking potato."

Yeh an potato I'd eat the fuck up.

" no baby I'm the potato, but get dressed. I want to take you somewhere."

I heard a groan. Her hands pulled me in tighter.

" No I don't want to go anywhere I just want to be with you." She whined.

"I never did say we were leaving the house so get that ass up so I can cook you something baby."