25

One can we just admire the beauty. Like damn..I'm ugly ugly.
__________________________________

Billie POV

Shit.

"get in front of me now" I pointed at aloe, pulling her in front of me.

"Don't say shit, don't look their way, and cover your face". I whispered to her.

We walked at a fast pace. Pops were still following us as we headed toward the exit. I tried hiding her the best I could.

I had No idea how they even found us. No one new except me Aloes mom,Lani, and my parents. So who tf told them?

"BILLIE WHO IS SHE?"

"WHY ARE YOU HIDING HER?"

"IS THAT WHO NAME YOU WERE SHOUTING EARLIER"

my heart dropped.

"Boy what are you talking about?" Chucking as I continue moving.

"WE HAVE A VIDEO"

I ignored him.

I started walking again until I heard a muffled moaning.

I'm so fucking screwed.

"IS THIS YOU?"

" WHO IS SHE?"

"BILLIE"

"Sorry homeboy. That's not me. Nice try tho." I lied.

I pushed the door out to the warm outdoors. I knew he was still there taking photos of us.

I handed my keys to the valet.

2 minutes later we were in my car safe and sound.

Neither one of us said anything.

I zoomed down the street stopping at an empty parking lot with one street light.

I turned of my car. Then everything was silent.

" I'm sorry" Aloe slumped down in the seat, trying to hid the fact that she was taking a dab.

Why was she saying sorry? I'm the one who should be sorry... for dragging her into all of this.

"No. It's not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry about"

I put my hand looking at her, basically demanding her to give it to me.

She did, after a huge deep breath.

" I should be the one apologizing. I dragged you into all of this-

" No no no. I knew who you are. I decided to do this. You don't blame yourself for any of this. You didn't choose this life baby. It chose you."

I started rubbing her palm. It's so smooth and comforting. Shit she's comforting. She was right in some ways.. but I could have just been an one hit wonder, but I knew that I was made for more.

"yeh"

" man all we wanted was some food."

"Yeh I know you shoulda just ate your already prepared meal"