17

Billies POV

I was currently sitting at the living room table. Just sorta focused. I couldn't say the wrong thing or make a wrong move or shit I might just die. I tapped my foot trying to stay calm. I felt as if I was under pressure but just like Aloe I also feel calm. I guess that's where she gets her sense of calmness from.
Her mom was currently looking at her computer screen. I thought I seen photos of me on her screen. Was she googling me? Really.

" Let's get the elephant in the room out right now. Are you dating my daughter?" She questioned putting on her glasses waiting for me to reply.

" yes."

" How long?" She started typing stuff in.

" 2-3 hours maybe?" I chuckled.

" ah. So this is recent  huh?"

" yeh."

" Are you screwing my daughter?"

" not yet"

*Buzz*

I looked down at my pocket.

Aloe🌱: Not yet? What makes you think your gonna screw me?your really not about to now.

I cleared my throat.

" so what was that upstairs if your not screwing you can be honest with me I don't bite? Yet."

Yet. Ima just tell the truth. What's the point in hiding?

" uh. Well I was about to make love with your daughter until she stopped me..because she wasn't ready, and that's perfectly fine with me ."

" mhm" was what I got in return.

" so what are you a dyke or something..unique style I like that?"

" I wouldn't say a dyke I'm just Billie I don't like putting labels on stuff  just do what you feel is right. Be you. You know?."  I started to lean back in the chair.

" So I see your from LA... do you plan on staying there?"  She looked up from the screen looking at me.

" yeh, but I'm always touring or somewhere other than LA." I said still tapping my leg.

" mhm I see. So this will be a long distance relationship I assume?"

" yes, but i will be in somewhat in town every once an a while, and if it's okay with you I would like to take Aloe with me to some shows maybe in Paris or Australia."

I heard some noise it sounded like someone spitting water out.

" Oh that's nice. I would have to speak with your parents about that."

" No problem ." I said sorta blunt like.

" Your a very successful lady only at 17. Damn ain't that some shit. An Ep and a new Album?"

" yes ma'am"

" wish I could do that back then what's this 'When we all fall asleep, Where do we go?'...Shit that's a good question."

She flipped the computer to were I could see it and pointed it

" Wild album cover huh?"

" sure?" I question. My face scrunched up as an idk.

"Okay. Let's go through the tracks huh?"

Oh god ima be here all fucking night. Ima need aloe to come save me. I'm not tryna sit here and be with this lady.

" sure"

We listen to bad guy.

" make your mama mad type? Might seduce your dad type?" She questioned.