24

I let a devilish grin.

"The fuck are you doing?" Billie blurted out.

"You think your so big and tuff huh? We'll see  how big and tough you are when I'm done with you."

...

It was now later..all I have to say is...I did what I did. I don't think we'll have anymore problems with who takes orders. Just know it's not me. That's all ima say.

We were currently snuggling. Just me and my baby. Her eyes were closed maybe even asleep. No telling what time it is. I was just calm and relaxed. I sat up and grabbed my purse taking out a dab pin.

I laid back down into her taking a long drag before it rudely got yanked away from me.

" hey" I whined.

" what the fuck do you think your doing?" She put it to where I couldn't reach it.

"taking my medicine "

She pushed me of from her.

"Are you fucking serious. Have you not watched any of my interviews or listened to my fucking album?"

I looked at her confused.

" uh I have?-

" so you should know how I feel about that shit loe"

I sat up looking at her. I could see disappointment in her eyes.

" babe it's okay. It's for medical reasons. I promise you.

I reached into my purse grabbing my green card.

" see" I held it up.

She grabbed it studying the card. Tossing it on the floor after she was done. I could still sense she was mad.

" I normally get edibles but they rained out so I have to use this till they restock."

She sat down on the corner of the bed resting her elbows on her knees while her hands were on the back part of her neck.

I crawled across the bed resting my fingers on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry" I bent down kissing her ear.

She didn't say anything.

" you know there's other ways to help other than drugs right?"

I reached my hands down rubbing them on her chest.

" yes. I've tried other medications but they didn't really work out for me..and this is the only thing that works for my...".

I trailed off because I didn't want to tell her what I was going through. I just wanted to stay the hardheaded bitch ass aloe that she loved.

" I'm not gonna rush you..but you know you can tell me anything right?"

She took my hand giving it soft pecks.

" mhm it's just I don't want you to see me in that state.." I puffed "let's go get some food before we sleep. I'm hungry and exhausted."

" I want to see you in every state the good and the bad,no matter how bad it is.. because I know you would want the same."

She wasn't wrong. I do wanna see all parts of this human. The good the bad the goofy and mad. Every little part of her I wanted. No matter how good or bad it was. That's my baby and I would do anything to make her happy.

" yeh same to you. This is cute and all butI'm hungryyy" I whined yet again.

"You just ate babe"

She used her baby voice and I about died. UREHKRUR.

" I enjoy eating you babe but I'm hungry..like food hungry"

I got off the bed grasping her finger poking my stomach.

"Well you can eat me until you're full" she bit her lip pulling me onto her lap.

"yeah"

I started kissing her. She really think that's what's about to go down un uh.

" mhm" she said into my mouth.

"is that what you want?" I said in between kisses.

" yeh"

I pecked her lip.

"well to bad" I jumped off of her. She put her fist up shaking it outta anger.

"okay hot stuff let's go get me some food"
I put on some shorts and my shoes holding the door for her as she walked by.

" I'm going to kill you one day" I heard her whispering.

" yeh I bet. Make it soon." She walked past me out of our room. It was the perfect time.

All you heard was the sound of my hand to her ass.

"Shit loe..this is war." she was grabbing her cheek. Haha. Gotcha bitch.

*click*

"what was that?" I whispered.

*click* *click* *click*

"BILLIE! BILLIE! WHO IS THIS? WHY DID SHE SLAP YOUR ASS?  DO YOU LIKE GIRLS"

Oh shit.
—————————————————-

and I o.. sorry I didn't update yesterday I'm sick sick.