Aloe POV

   Shit. Why am I so nervous. I seriously need to sleep. Like..it's not a big deal. Just go to fucking sleep. The faster you go to sleep the faster you see her..so go to fucking sleep. God. I laid there with my eyes closed for a little while til I heard my phone vibrating on my nightstand.

I looked at the clock. 2:23 a.m.

Who could be calling at this time of the morning. I flipped over to see who it was.

Billie.

" Hello?"

" Hey..I can't sleep. Hope I didn't wake you or anything". Her voice was all groggy.

"No. No. I'm sorta in the same boat."

"So..you gonna let me ride da boat."

" Shut up Billie."

"No fr. Let me ride the boat and take you out."

"What do you mean take me out?"

I know what she means..but I want her to say it.As I'm waiting for a response I noticed a big ass smirk on my face... I am an evil bitch.

"What do you mean, what do I mean?"

Fuck does she mean what do I mean? Bitch it's obvious!

"Say it. Ask me".

"Omg. Alo you already know what the fuck I mean "

"but... I don't."

"bro. Are you really doing this?"

"doing what?"

"Brooo."

"Ask me."

" Okay. Fine. Would you like to go get ice cream with me Aloe?"

I smile.

"Yes I would. When and what time?"

"Umm how about 30 min?"

"Billie it is 3 o'clock in the morning."

"okay and..."

" You are something else. You know that right?...and okay"

"Alright I'll pick you up text me your address.. and wear something comfortable."

"Okay. I'll see you soon"

"Ight".

I hung up and rushed out of my bed. I look a mess. Why did I agree to this? Alright. No need to self doubt. I run to my bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and do other hygienic things because I'm not about to stink. I go back to my room to find some trying but not trying to hard sleep set... and by that I mean a big ass grey t-shirt and some navy blue shorts. I scratched my head. FUCK. My head looks a mess. Curls everywhere. I decided to rush back into my bathroom and slick it down into a side bun leaving a few hairs out to make it more not trying to hard. If that makes sense.

Ding.

Billie🤤:I'm here.

Aloe🌱: be out in a second.

I ran out my room downstairs... so my mom wouldn't hear me leave. If she found out that would be a whole shit storm...and I'm not fucking with that.

I ran out the door and stopped in my mother fucking tracks. I saw a black ass mother fucking car...but this wasn't just any fucking car it was a fucking Challenger. I was like awhh so a bitch got money money. Oh okayy. Not to sound gold diggerish..we don't fuck with that.

She rolled down her window. I saw her pretty ass face. Eyes all dark, nose all perfect, and the way she was bitting her lip-

"Like what you see?" She said raising her brow.

" yeh. You have a nice car.."

She got out of the car. I llshaking her head snickering.
She came to me and wrapped her hands around my waist pulling me closer to me. She smelt soo damn good. Like vanilla maybe. God. She is perfect. I felt her pull away. Sorta was upset about it.

"You ready mama?"

She pulled the passenger seat door open. Aww such a gentlewoman. Is that a thing..idfk. I got in. She buckled me in. I could smell that sweet ass sent on her. Mm is all I had to say about that.

"You didn't have to buckle me in. I could have done that."

"Yeh. Well I wanted to. So I did. I just want you to relax. Okay?"

How the fuck am I going to relax when your so intimidating. Like your so perfect.

"mhm"

——————

Hi. Ik I suck at posting sorry. I'll try harder.
Unchecked as usual.