11

"BILLIEEEEE!"
" OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE YOUU!"
" I'm going to fucking die"

A lot of screaming girls were screaming.
( A/N- bitch this doesn't even make sense but we're going to pretend like it does.).

I just stood there patiently and awkward. I could feel some eyes on me. Fuck. I decided to ignore them and just watch my baby..who is my baby..but isn't my baby..interact with her people until I was rudely interrupted by a phone call.

**KAR**

Aw shit. What the fuck does he want. I looked up and I saw a very familiar face. I big tall man. Aww shit. I started to sorta chuckle at myself as I answered the phone.

" Hello?"
" Yeh. Hi Aloe I was just wondering if you could take my shift this afternoon. I don't feel to well." I heard fake coughing and loud screams.

" yeh well if your so sick. Why do I hear screaming?"
" oh. That's my tv."
" mhm"
I started to walk over to the big dude it was quite a walk.
" yeh girl I do not feel good at all-"the phone muffled, but I could hear " OMG THATS HER".
I just laughed until he came back. At this point I was at a spot. Where I could see him but he couldn't see me.
" Kar are you sure your sick?"
" yes girl"
" really becuase I can see your ass in line" I meet him face to face he was on the other side of the rope. Billie was farther down hugging and talking to people. I looked at him in his face and hung up the phone.

" I thought you were sick" I put my hand up fake coughing into it.

" umm yeh. Lol. Well why are you here?" He said shocked.

" Well. Yk its a funny story but don't worry about that right now." I glared at him.

" well I mean you can stand in line with me if you want just please do-

" yeh honey I don't need to stand in line...and don't worry about why. Just know that I'll see you on the inside boo."

I felt a body behind me. Oh fuck. I saw Kar mouth drop. He needed to close it for some bugs fly into it. You know they're attracted to stank shit.
" Hey. Your ready to go in?". I felt Bils arm snake around my shoulders yet again. Tugging at my neck.

" Yeh. Let's roll." We started to walk away, but I felt like being the petty bitch I am . I stopped us. Turned around at yelled.
" hey Kar it was nice to see you here but I suggest you close your mouth..don't be to shocked baby". I smiled giving him a kissy face.

Bruh. I hate myself sometimes. I honestly do the mostttt.
...
" Who was that?" I heard bil ask laughing as we entered the green room.

" Don't worry about it babe lol"

" okay well I'ma worry about it..because you high key snapped". She looked at me and snapped her fingers all sassy.

" Omg bil. Stoop. Don't worry about it. It's no one. I'll tell you later. You might go beat his ass if I told you" then I looked up and down at her then I continued " or.. you'll get your ass beat".

" Excuse me." I heard her say. Looking at me baffled.
" I'm just being realistic babe..you seen him all he would have to do is push you and you would be on the floor" giving her the one eyebrow up thing.
" yeh, but I don't care..I'll get my ass beat for you." Raising her shoulders doing the maybe shrug.

" Cute, but I can take care of myself."

" miss independent..thats why I-

" un uh don't say that"I cut her off as she wrapped her hands around my waist.

" why not" rocking me side to side. Probably still jamming to the song in her head like a dumb ass.

" Because your not in love with me.. we just met.. your in love with the idea of being in love with me." I poked her chest with almost every word.
" Ever heard of love at first sight?"

" yeh. It's a TLC show...and last time I checked I'm not on TLC so end of discussion."

She was about to say something before the door opened again. I saw who I knew was Fin and an older lady.. maybe their mom. I pulled away instantly after seeing her. I tried to make it seem normal, but I highkey failed.

" Hey Aloe. How are youu?" Fin said waving

" Hey I'm good you?"
" I'm cool I'm cool" I laughed looking at bil.
I then went over to introduce myself to who I soon realized was Maggie.

" Hello. I'm Aloe. Nice to meet you!" Reaching my hand out for a shake, but instead she pulled me in for a hug. Well at least I know she likes me.
" Nice to meet you honey I'm Maggie, Billie why didn't you introduce me to her earlier she's a beautiful young women?"

" thank you" I smiled at her.

" I was but Miss.Independent decided to introduce herself". She gave her mom a smile rubbing her eyebrow.

Well we have to go do soundcheck now byeee she grabbed my arm dragging me away.

" Nice meeting you" I said before leaving the doorway.
....

Soundcheck was amazing seeing all the preparations it takes to preform a show. Truly beautiful. Billie sung her runs, next thing you know it was time for lunch. We all decided to split ways for lunch due to everyone wanting something different. Me and Billie decided to stay in and just post mate our food while the others decided to go to a restaurant down the street. We were currently laying on a couch talking and laughing about random shit until our food came. My head was on her chest. She got some comfortable ass tittys. Her hand rested on my hip. I played with her hair as we talked. She would sometimes move her hand to the back of my had playing with the curls that had fallen out of my top bun. I was so comfortable I didn't even realize I was slowly falling asleep.

——-
I really love writing this y'all.
Unchecked.