14

" So I guess this is our goodbye time?"

" No just a see you later"
Billie plopped down on the bed next to me. She held her hand out for me to grab. I looked at it and took it letting out a deep breath.

" you sure it's a see you later?"

" God. Your so fucking stubborn. Yes I'm sure babe. Trust me damnit." She cuffed her hands on my cheek.

" okay one don't talk to me like that or I will fuck you up" I hand made their way up to her arms.
" two sorry I need reassurance. I know I'm not that open with you and I apologize for that as well. To be honest it's hard for me to let people in..and I want to let you in...it just takes time."  I looked her in the eyes as I spoke.

" girl stop trippin. I get that okay. You don't have to apologize. Let's watch a movie or something and just relax before I go?"

" yeh. You can I'm going to get in the shower real quick and we can watch something together. You know me and stank don't get along to well...and I stank so like yeh..oh and sense your staying the night..you can look through my clothes and choose what you want to wear." I got up and kissed her cheek. I was debating on if I should get my clothes now or wait. Hehe. I chose later...

" Ight. Ima watch the office until you bring your naked ass out here." She sorta leaned back on my bed.

" ..but don't lay your ass in my bed until your showered hoe and I will not be naked..so sucks to be you". I slammed the door closed.

I knew damn well I was gonna be naked asf when I got out of that shower..well under my towel.

Billies POV

Damn. I'm sad as hell bro. Like damn.. I'm straight about to leave babygirl. I'm not going to sit up here and act like I'm not going to see her again because I will... but that doesn't change the fact that I will miss her.

I was currently watching the office. You know that show smack. Aloe left me to get in the shower..and it felt like forever. I'm highkey tired of sitting here..like I could be laying down but noo  I cant lay down until I'm showered.  Like okay broo Okay! I felt like checking up on shorty so I decided to just knock on the door before coming in.
" I got bored so ima just sit in the toilet..is that cool?" I said voice sorta raspy from not talking a while.
" yeh that's cool..I don't care."
I couldn't stop staring at the glass door. The glass was cloudy I could barely see anything in it..well clearly. I saw an outline of loes body and I liked what I could somewhat see.

" damn is this how you stay so hot... it's like a mf sauna in this bitch". I stated starting to take off my bra from underneath my shirt. You know gotta let the girls breath. My hair started to feel damp due to the moisture. Aloe stuck her head out from the glass.
"  I don't see what you see but can you go get me a shirt and some underwear make sure it's big I don't want to wear any type shorts or anything."  Her hair was wet along with her face. Her fake eyelashes were starting to unstick but she still somehow looked beautiful.

" I mean I'm cool with you not wearing anything but fine."

" go get my clothes you dipshit" she pointed out of the bathroom. I could see only a little bit of her singular boob.
" owh" I put my hand on my heart acting as if her words hurt. I glided over to my clothes that I brought and I got out one of my Green oversized  shirts it had my name all over it in different fonts. I think she will like it.. I mean it is fyre so..yk why not. I went to her closet and got a tub out of where all her what she calls " cute" underwear out. Oof she got a lot of lace. I'm tryna see that shi. I got lime green undies to match the shirt. Yk always gotta stay matching we don't do no mix matches shit you feel?
" Baby hurry I'm cold shit."
" I'm coming hold tf up!" I shouted. I ran into the bathroom. She already had her hand out for the clothes. I swear she's so impatient.  I heard her putting them on I assumed she'd already dried.   She soon stepped out of the shower.
" I feel so much better." Her arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck and held me for a little.

" your turn "  she unlatched from me walking to the sink.

Aloes Pov
She smells so good. Even when she's dirty. Wild shit. I was currently at my sink about to start washing my face and all that. Soon I realized that bil was taking off her clothes.
Oh shit. I. Damn.
" you want me to leave?" I asked not tryna make eye contact.

" no your good lol"

" okay" I went back to washing my face I opened my cabinet witch was connected to my mirror. I could highkey see Billies body. Well from the back. Her ass fat...asf. Her legs looked so good. She looked back. I went into panic mode and I just closed my cabinet. I applied my cleanser and massaged it in I heard the water starting to run again. I would every once and a while try to see glimpses of her. God is she beautiful.

" like what you see?"

....

I was currently putting moisturizer in my hair when bil came out she had on just a black T and some undies.  Beautiful. Oof them legs bruh.
" someone tryna be like me huh?" I stated massaging my scalp.

" No" she stuck her tongue out. She came into the bed turning the office back on. I still had to put conditioner in my hair but I really didn't feel like it. I looked at the bottle then at bil then at the bottle then at Billie.

" yes. How many I help you?"

I giggled

" uhh can you put this my hair in to sleepy"

" of course angle come here. I went to Billies side of the bed and sat in between her legs. She pumped a few squirts in her hands and started to apply it. Uhhh it felt sooo good. So calming. I started to drift off till I felt bil move my hair to the side and started kissing my neck.
I let out a soft sigh.
At first it started out as little pecks, soon escalating to sucking on my neck. Not gonna lie I was turned on. I could feel the suction along with her tongue working up and down my neck.
" mmm" is all I could say I bit my bottom lip to stop more from coming out. I knew i was gonna have marks on me. She got to my pleasure point and I let out yet another semi loud moan. I soon felt the disconnection of her lips. I whined a  little but soon let out another soft moan .
" baby your so stressed let me fix that" she whispered in my ear. Wet. Her hand started to move to my shoulders and she started pressing on my shoulders relaxing me. I let her continue it for a little before I flipped and straddled her.
—-
It's 4 am. I'm going to sleep.
Unchecked. Semi good chapter.
Gang