32

Aloes POv

God. I'm sorta scared. I've never really been out of town before not on a road trip, train..and shorty want me to get on an airplane...An airplane. She wants me to sit my ass in a chair while I'm thousands of feet in the air. Thu.

We were currently in our seats on the plane. The plane hasn't token of yet. When I tell you I'm scared...bitch I'm shaking in my boots. I'm trying my hardest not to show it tho.

" You good?"

Guess I failed at that.

Bill was looking at the screen on the backside of some random person seat.

" yeh, I'm cool. Why?"

"oh, nothing I just noticed that you were tapping your hand on your lap witch you tend to do when you're nervous."

She turned from the screen with her eyes on me smirking. I looked down noticing that I was tapping and instantly stopped.

Who does she honestly think she is?

" Get your I'm detailed ass on somewhere. I'm not nervous."

" mhm, then why are you so tense?"

" I'm not" instantly snapping back rubbing my forehead.

"okay whatever you say."

I could see her lips curl up again while she chuckled to herself.

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please".

Oh fuck.

I can't do this man. I'm freaking the fuck out. She got me on this damn plane..trying to kill me.

"Bil"

"hm?"

"why are you trying to kill me?"

"what?" her eyebrows scrunched up the with her confused tone.

"nothing."

My foot started tapping repeatedly on the ground. I was just trying to concentrate on the backseat screen while it played 'I feel pretty'. It was on the scene where she was walking out of soul cycling after she hurt her vagina.

"Loe?"

I instantly glanced at her.

"Okay, that's enough. Come here hard ass".

I felt the arm raise that separated us move up. My body was instantly pulled into her.

" You don't have to hide that you're scared I got you okay?".

Her voice was low and comforting.

" yeh, if I die, I'm kicking your ass in hell." my voice was muffled due to my face being practically on her boobs.

Her arms pulled me closer to her as I relaxed.

" Well, at least ill be with you for eternity."

Her fingers started running up and down my sides.

" Stop being cringy." I mumbled adjusting my body to where I could still see my screen.

I felt a soft smile form.

" but you like it..."

-------

We were currently in the car still cuddled up in the backseat. I was sitting up on the left, her head was on my thigh while her body laid flat in the remainder of the seat.

"Hey guess what?"

She gazed up at me to meet eye contact.

"what?"