33

Aloes POV

"You have a nice ass"

I was currently trying to find something to wear to bed. Before someone started to fucking harass me.

"shut up"

I got a giggle in return. She was in her bed chilling. I originally thought she was on her phone but I guess she was looking at something else. I honestly think it's flat I mean it has a little bounce but it's not like stripper booty, like giggling everywhere ass. To be honest I don't like bootys like that anyway. I mean I guess it's nice to have.. but Its not my cup of tea.

" Aye, you like big stripper bootys or little firm bootys?"

"What?" she gave me a confused look.

" stripper or firm bootys?"

"Ima have to say that ass right there" she pointed in my direction.

"You can talk about other girls asses I don't care. Firm or stripper?"

"I can talk about anything I want but uhhh firm"

"oh really?"

"Mhm"

I'm going to let it side because I know exactly what she's doing.

I texted fin asking how long until he got back before choosing a random shirt getting tired of trying to look. It was a black shirt with LV all over it. I mean if I'm being honest, she's probably going to take it off of me so.. what's the point.

"This dude needs to come on with my food. I'm hungry". I whined straddling billies lap.

I honestly don't know why I always sit on her lap. It's just so comfortable. Like even when I'm not in the mood I'll still sit on her lap, it's honestly has become a routine at this point.

"I have something you can eat."

Her hands rested on my waist while giving me peppered kisses on My neck.

*ding*

Fin Fin🕶: uhhhh 7-10 min.

Bet.

" But I don't want that right now. I want my tocos. Plus, I have to eat my dinner before my dessert. Household rule ma'am."

I felt her grin.

" well I eat my dessert before dinner all the time so whose household rule is it? Plus, you're in my house now baby, so we can eat dessert whenever."

Her hands moved to my hips gripping them firmly. Her pecks turned into light bites.

Horny ass.

"Someone's needy"

She tugged on my shirt to let me know she wanted me to raise my hands up. I denied.

"only for you baby"

Her lips glided across my shoulder and down my shoulder blade moving my shirt so my shoulder was out.

" I know. So you can wait for me to right?"

" I don't know. The true question is can you wait for me?" she responded lightly biting on my shoulder.