31

BRO YALL ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS!! I'm like actually reading the comments and when I tell you I'm dead..man you do not knowww. I love you all..that's it.

Aloe POV

Silence.

That was what our ride home consisted of.

I sat in the passenger seat just staring out the window. I honestly just wanted to know what was going on in her mind. She look so angry and frustrated. Was she mad at me? Of course she is. You didn't even fucking defend her by calling you baby you just told her to use nice words..so yeh she's more than likely pissed at you. Why are you so tucking stupid Aloe?

My nostrils inhaled soon to exhale.

"I'm sorry" 

That's all I could get out. There was so much more I wanted to tell her, but at this time I don't think it's okay.

I saw her hand grip the wheel a little tighter. She was just focused on the road.

Silence came around again.

"What was that.. back there?"

I honestly didn't know what to say so I just stayed silent.

——
We were now in the car in the front of my house.

"I'm going to go put our shit in the car, you do what ever you feel maybe you know write a check so I can sign it and get this shit over with."

She exited the car coming around to unbuckle me. I could tell she was in fumes. I was just thankful she didn't leave me.

——-

I just wanted to be on the plane right now on our way to LA, not back at this place. Where intentions stared of really good but soon turned bad.

Bil went in and gave Tif the papers so there wouldn't be any issues.

She did take a while to come out but maybe it was just because Tif was busy.

Billie POV

Why the fuck.

Like what type of shit was that. Who was that? Who does she think she is?..and for Aloe to tell me to "use nice words" instead of helping me. What the the fuck.

I was wrapped in my thoughts all the way home. I heard aloe say she was sorry..but that didn't make it hurt any less. She didnt even try to stand up for me a " please don't call me that" or an " don't call me that this is only businesses related"... something bro. Something.

I didn't really want to talk about it. When I asked her about it I didn't get a fucking reply so I mean I guess I'll leave it alone until later.

I decided to take in the contract. I didn't trust that ugly bitch and she's not getting anywhere near Aloe on my watch. I was currently waiting for her to come down in the room that we were one in before.

I thought about all the things I could say to her as I waited, but you know I'm not going to be petty or anything. If she doesn't start anything I won't start anything.

I gently tapped my foot on the floor in anticipation.

The door clicked open.

"Ahhh hello Billie wasn't expecting for you to come seeing that you know..earlier."

She's trying to get to me. I can tell.

" Well you know Ive come to a realization that at the end of the day you're a free person and freedom of speech is a thing. So why let it get to me?"

She smirked.

" Am I right tho? It's not like she's with you."

I returned her smirk. She looked sorta pissed... upset you might say.

" Anyway I have the contract that you must sign before getting this bad boy."

I raised the check up flipping it around my fingers.

" it's basically stating that all this is confidential and if you do indeed decide to tell I can sue you and you will be arrested for breach of contract."

She looked over the papers before reaching for her pin and scribbling her signature. She handed me the contract I put it back in the folder it came out of.

" you know your beautiful bil?"

"Thank you" I handed her the check.

" I honestly don't see what you see in Aloe I could do a lot more..I mean look at me. I own this 5 star hotel and I'm no older than you. My pocket is full of money..aloe..on the other hand-

" is an amazing person who deserves the best in the world. Now excuse me before I do something I will deeply regret."

I walked out of the office at the fastest speed I could go. I made it out the building and back into the car.

I slammed the door shut not to hard because you know this my baby.

" How did i-

My soft lips attached to hers. She paused for a little before sinking in.
I grabbed her hand pulling dxaway from her face.

" I am so sorry I acted that way towards you, you did not deserve that-

" I did. I should have stood up for you. I am so sorry. I truly am."

I gave little pecks on her hand. I could see a tear coming.

" it's okay."

I wiped the tear away.

"Aye we won't have to worry about this anymore let's just go to LA, and I can show you what there is to see...witch is my room."

She let some air out through her nose. You know when something's funny but you don't laugh so you do that little nose thing. Yeh that.

I've really fallen man.

—-
They ugly Sksks.