16

Billie POV

"I-i I'm a Virgin"

My jaw dropped. What the fuck? Did not see that coming. Sheeesh. Hard ass Aloe...a virgin.  Never would I ever think that. I knew she was a spiritual person but damn. Aloe. A virgin. Miss I'm big a tough. Wow. I mean it's nothing wrong with it... I'm just lost.

" hello"

I didn't say anything.

" I know it's shocking and everything..I get it if you don't want to be with me anymore."

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard that.

" no no no no no don't say that. I wouldn't leave you because of that. I'm just shocked."

I took my arms and rubbed her shoulders.

" don't ever think that. I'm better than that. You know that". I grasped onto her cheeks.

" yeh I know. I'm not saying we can't do anything. I'm just saying I've never done it before..and I'm scared.. I just want it to be with the right person I guess. I can still please you tho..I'm just not ready to be touched yet."

I feel that. That's important. I mean comfortability is a big thing that goes into it..and she can still hit my shit so I'm cool.

" yeh I mean I get that and if that's what you want to do until your ready I'm down."

"Cool"

I laid back down so we could just chill. I didn't feel like this would be a good time to do something.  We laid there just chilling until we heard a knock on the door.

Aloe POV

I heard a knock on the door. Not the house door but my bedroom door. Oh god. Oh god. I hurried up and pushed Billie out of the bed and tried covering myself.

" Aloe fucking Rosemarie what the fuck is going on?"

Shit. She already done seen us. I'm screwed. I'm sooooo screwed.

" what are you talking about mom. Nothing. Just chilling." I looked at her nervous. She was leaned across the door.

" so that's why you were practically naked laying on top of the girl who currently on the floor pretending to not be here and is also naked as fuck."  She said pointing her finger in the air as she talk.

Fuck. I'm so screwed.

" See let me explain that. Haha funny story actually. See mom this is billie."

Billie popped her head up and waved covering herself with the part of my cover that fell of the bed  and sorta smiled before going back down.

" we were just hot yk so we were like clothes. Goodbye. Yk."

" your so bad at lying" I heard bil whisper.

" She is isnt she billie..wait.. Billie... isn't that the name of the girl concert you went to tonight?" She said confused.

" mhm" I covered my face with the cover.

I'm so screwed.

" so were a groupie now huh?"

" mom. No. I knew her before I saw her preform. I uh yeh."

" So when were you gonna tell me your gay?"

I choked on my spit a little.

" gay. What. Who's gay. Me. Tf is that."

" Cut the crap I've been knew honey. It's okay. I'm no mad or upset about that. I am mad that you haven't told me about this beautiful girl."

Shook.

" wait so your not mad?"

" No I'm not mad. I am mad that your having sex under my roof.Which are grounded for..a month. Don't ask me to go anywhere or do anything because it's a fucking no..." I could feel her eyes piercing at me through the sheet.

" okay."

" ...and miss Billie can you get dressed and meet me down stairs."

" yes ma'am" a voice came from the floor.

" mom just don't kick her out tonight I won't see her for a very long time please." I begged.

" I'll think about it..I'll let you know after we have our little conversation." She left and shut the door.

...
we were now done getting our clothes back on. Bil decided to put some shorts on. Yk for respect or some shit.

"She's not gonna murder me is she?"  Bil said out loud.

" no? I honestly don't know. My mom usually isn't calm..so maybe she's having a psychotic break...?"

" Jesus fucking Christ" her breath let out and a soft breath.

" it's gonna be okay bby. You'll be good I promise. Just be respectful and your all good."
I pulled her in for a hug.

" see that shit is hard wonder if I say sum that I don't think is disrespectful but is.. I can say anything to my parents so like.."

" just be calm and answer the question you'll be good" I kissed her lips.

She pulled me in for a deeper kiss. It felt so good. Why did my mom have to be home. I don't get it. I want to be like this forever.
I softly moaned in her mouth.
She didn't stop. I opened my eye a little because I felt like something was staring.

I pulled away real quick. My mom was just standing there.

" y'all done or should I go?"

" Mom. Omg your such a freaking creep. She will be out in a second. Please just one more minute." I went to my door and shut it as the creep walked down the stairs.

" okay just relax, stay calm and you'll be good. Okay babe."

" Ight. Bro your mom is cool. I love her already". We walked to the door way. I kissed her one last time before we went down.

" Alright are you ready to speak Billie."
I gripped her hand

" yes."

" alone" my mom looked at me. Well damn okay I get the fucking message.

" I'm gonna go now..uh..yeh"I patted Bills shoulder.
———-

AWWWW SHIT 3 UPDATES IN 24 hours I'm the bomb anyway. What question y'all think aloes mom gonna ask?👀