6

Billie POV

I could feel her starring at the side of my face. Why was she looking at me hella hard? Every time I would glance at her she would look away like she wasn't just starring at me s second ago.
It's cute to think I wouldn't notice.

"Your not fooling anyone. You know that right?"

"Hm."

"I can feel those brown orbs staring in my soul"

"I don't know what your talking about but okayyyy."

She turned the nob up to drown me from arguing with her.

All I could do was snicker. I really couldn't focus on the ride that much. I would just glance over at her and that then would turn into a stare. Then I'm like ding. Your driving.

We pulled up to a little shop. One that my friend Zoe owned. It was closed but I know where she hides the key. I'm always sneaking in here hate at night to either bake cookies or get ice cream.

" Bil it's dark..you sure were supposed to be in here because I'm not gonna get arrested for your dumb as-"

" Calm the fuck down my friend owns it. Two the only dumb ass that's here is the one I'm talking too."

I hurried up and got out of my car before she replied. I went around to the other side inbuckling her. We walked to the front of the little shop hand in hand. I could feel her hands sweating.

Reaching for the key above the door and unlocking it I opened the door for Loe.
She walked in smiling. Just standing there in her lil shirt and shorts. She's gorgeous asf.

" Can I make our ice creams..I've always wanted to work at an ice cream shop so like...let me do it."

She so fucking demanding.

" well shit go ahead.. let me help you get the stu-"

"Nah I'm good. I'm an independent women you know I can figure it out."

" You sure because the cream is pretty high and your like pretty short.. I'm a little taller so I can reach it if you would like."

I stated walking up to her to where were inches away from each other. I could see her breath hitch, but only for a second before she licked her lips, getting onto her tippy toes nearly being able to reach my ear she got closer and closer I could feel her breath on my ear and whispers:

"nah baby I got it".  her fingertips pressed right below my chest pushing me away.

Sheesh.

I walked her to the back showing her where exactly the ice cream was in the fridge. I just told her to read the labels and I gave her a hat and an apron. She told me to go wait up front. So I walked my ass up front... and about five seconds later I ding the bell. She came walking out.

"Hello what can I do for you mother fucker?"

" Well damn. Shit. That's how it is huh?"

" Mhm" she laughed.

"You see I don't know what I want..maybe you could help me?"

" mm okay let me start of with vanilla or chocolate?" She snickered.

" I think you already know the answer to that one..." leaning against the glass licking my lips.

" vanilla it i-"

" HOLD THE FUCK UP UN UH! Un uh. Fuckk no" I yelled. She got me fucked up.

We laughed for I don't know how long. Felt so long.

"okay so chocolate..hmm you like Carmel or whip cream?"

"Carmel for sure. Can you hand me the Carmel when your done I wanna taste it to see if it's good or not."

She put a shit ton of Carmel on my ice cream. Then handed me the brown bottle that looked like a ketchup one but was brown. I raised it above my head flipping it over to where the opening would drizzle out Carmel as I opened my mouth I could feel it go in. I put in down and swallowed it. "it's real sweet..its good" I informed her licking the stickiness that was on my fingers. I could hear her gulp before clearing her throat.

"Is there anything else you would like on this?"

" Nah babygirl, you do the rest over here."

She looked at me for a second about to say something but cut her off quickly before she got the chance.

"See". I pointed to the toppings bar.

She then came around after putting up the ice cream. She handed me mines and we went to the toppings station. I let her go first sense she did make them. Her tiny legs reached gummy worms in the back but couldn't seem to get it. I thought I would help her out with that. I went behind her, took the scooper out of her hand gently and reached for the gummy worms putting them in her container. My body pressed upon hers. I handed her it back and walked to the table taking a seat. She stood there frozen for a second before coming back.

" That wasn't funny" she said as she sat down.

" I don't know what your talking about but okayyy"
_____

Sorry. Wish I had a good excuse but I'm just lazy.

Unchecked