34

Aloe POV

"Okay, you can stop staring at me."

I was in a daze looking at my girl. She's been trying to ignore me or give me the silent treatment all day due to my little stunt I pulled last night.

" I can stare at whatever I want too so stop with the attitude."

We were currently in the lobby for our meeting to figure out how to cover this big mess up. We told them what we did but, they knew it wouldn't be enough protection so here we are.

"Fuck you"

She held her middle finger up to my face.

I tugged at her shirt pulling her into me wrapping my arms around her body.

" We both know you can't say away from me too long, quit with the games"

She stood still not hugging me back. I did see her lowkey smile in the side of my eye.

" I don't even know why you're playing games you know you want to hug me back" my arms squeezed tighter as I talked and she giggled in response.

I got nothing.

I let her go, and she went back to giving me the death glare even tho her soft and mean ass was just a kekekeing a second ago.

"So you think this is funny?"

"Very"

" Oh vErY huh? Bet." My eyebrow raised. She still was just giving me that glare.

" okay. Fine. Let's play a game. If you can avoid not speaking to me witch includes your little smart ass one word answers ,touching me, texting me, any form of communication with me for 24 hours I'll take you out somewhere, catch is I'm going to try everything in my power to get you to do something. Sounds like a deal?"

Silence.

" It hasn't started so what's the smart ass comeback?"

Silence.

She walked away sitting in the waiting chair. Her legs were crossed with her phone in her hand.

" Where ya taking me?" She said not looking in my direction or anything.

Let the games begin.
....

Ways to get her to talk hmm.

- be annoying
- piss her off
- be cute and cringe?
- turn her on

Nahh scratch that that's why I'm in this boat rn.

Alright, I guess I got a list.

First be annoying.

Shit, I don't know how to be annoying that's like something you have to naturally be good at.

I got on my apple watch and connected it to billies' phone which she was on right now. I went to her phone to see what she was doing. She was scrolling on Instagram. I scrolled up on my Apple Watch making her feed scroll up.

She looked at her phone confused. She shook it off and continued. I waited about a minute before doing it again, and again, and again. She soon grew frustrated probably thinking the gram was on crack. I exited Instagram and went to my contact typing.

You look mad baby what's wrong - Loe.

She shifted in her seat locking her phone and looking in the opposite direction probably whispering some shit.

" Did you say somethin-

" Billliee" I heard a voice come out of no where.

"Finally dude what took y'all so long, gonna lose my mind"