22

We had just got back to the car after eating with Lani and the kids. They are honestly my whole world. I can't wait to have children brooo.

Billie insisted on driving. I didn't want her to because she just got back and like I want her to relax and just unwind you know, but I guess we weren't going to my house tonight.

" I should call mom and tell her I'm with you huh?"

" nah she already knows your with me baby we talked and she told me to tell you to enjoy me."

Oh trust and believe I will, maybe I'm not the way she was intending to but god damn I was gonna enjoy it. I've been incredibly horny for the longest of time, and all I wanted to see was my baby under me. Tonight is the night. She not about to fuck me tho. She wild if she thinking that.

I kept asking her where we were going but she didn't tell me. All I would get was a "wE'll bE tHerE sOoN",and that was 10 minutes ago why I'm still in the car?

"Billlieeeee"

"yes love" she took one of her hands off of the steering wheel intertwining our fingers.

"how much fucking longer, I wanna cuddle..."

"Soon"

"...and make love" I said to myself.

"what you say baby"

" nothing" I snickered To myself moving our hands closer to her thigh.

" mhm okay"

I moved our hands closer to her thigh. Still no reaction.

" mhm"

I tried removing my Hand from hers but she tightened her grip.

"damn bitch let me go".

I tried pulling away. Nothing. She strong strong.

" Aloe I know what fuck shit your on, not yet mama". She looked at me sternly.

"Who you looking at like that?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Bitch did I stutter?"

" your acting like your gonna put me in my place or something..when we both know your not."

" I'm not? If I could remember who put who in in their place before we took that shower?"

I know damn well she didn't say that.

" And who was moaning and saying fuck a million times when we were in the shower?"

I could see her getting mad.Hehe.

"okay and who was just begging me to stop two hours ago?"

Oop she got my ass. I just sat there shook.

" No more smart ass comebacks?"

I didn't say a single word.

"that's what I thought."

She pulled the car over. Oh shit I'm about to get it. The car was still on when she turned to me. She placed her fingers on both sides on my face pulling me into her with a tight grip.

" I keep telling you to stop fucking with me, but you don't fucking listen. You're so fucking hardheaded...".
She shook my head a little when say fucking.
"...you better be glad that your fucking waiting because I would destroy you, and I think we both know that's true huh?"

I didn't say anything.

"I'm asking you a question."

I shook my head up and down.

" okay glad we have that situation covered. Now I don't want you to say shit until I tell you too got that?"
I shook my head up and down.

" words baby."

" yes."

"yes what?"

"yes daddy"

She threw my head back and started driving again.

__________________________________
( sorry y'all.. Ik billie big BABY ENERGY but it was perfect so like...but don't be fooled hehe)
——————————————————————————————————

Bruh. She think she all that. Like chill. Your not. I wanted you to get mad and you got mad the fuck. I control you. Like I know how to push your buttons. Are you pressed. I think she pressed yall. But I ain't gonna lie after that I was like YELL AT MEEEE! PUT ME IN MY PLACE!!! YES! like I just wanted to tweek out and just dance in my seat bruh. Like omg you do not knowwww. She already had me feeling some type of way. Now I'm wheww child. Baby. I just. Hhhhh, but guess what I did? I sat there and didn't say shit else.

_________

Short filler chapter.