10

warning: black language is used..I'm black so..yeh.Anyway enjoy.

Billie POV
We were currently on our way to the venue.
Aloe was sitting in the passenger seat doing some shit on her phone.
I wanted to know more about her so I handed her the aux.
They say music is sometimes the best way to describe how someone is... and I believe it.
She took the cord intertwining it in her fingers a little.
" So witch side of my music do you want..my chill or the crazy?"
" I don't care hit me with what you want to listen to right now..at this moment...only thing is no Billie Eilish."
She giggled.
" Well shit bitch  those were all my options..sike. Get over yourself. Sense your about to preform I feel like my slow shit ain't it right now so let's get it cracking."
She plugged the aux into her phone scrolling through what looked like her playlist. She was so focused on what to chose that she was bitting her lip. She tapped the edge of the screen a few times then smiled. At that point I needed to stop looking at her and focus on the road. I glanced at her every once in a while.
" Ight I'm ready..you ready to turn up?" She said stroking my hair strands.
" yeh."
" you sure" she tapped her phone starring at the side of my face.
" yes I'm sure damn girl"
" Ight Ight"
She clicked the button.

🎼 Real hot girl shit
Yeah, I'm in my bag, but I'm in his too
And that's why every time you see me, I got some new shoes.
Ah, muah, ay, look.

She started to dance in the seat.
Her arms doing the lil are cute arm going back and forth thing.
She knew every fucking lyric.
I'm not even gonna lie.
She hot asf.
I was just driving focusing on the road while looking at her and just snickering and smiling watching her. You know I drive with the one hand on the wheel. Other in my lap.

🎼 Call him a trick and he don't get offended.
He know he giving his money to Megan.
He know it's very expensive to date me.
Told him go put my name on that account.
Because when I need money, I ain't tryna, hold up.
He know he giving his money to Megan.
He know it's very expensive to date me.
Told him go put my name on that account.
Because when I need money, I ain't tryna wait.

Every time the song would say Megan she would turn the nob down and say Aloe.

🎼 Ho, you on simp shit, ay
He say, "You all about money, " yeah.

She turned it down a lil and starting yelling.

" HOLD UP HOLD UP THIS MY PART. THIS MY PART." She turned it all the way up.

🎼 You know why these bitches love me? (why?)
'Cause Baby don't give a fuck (what you do?

She took her long ass black acrylic nail and poked the side of my face as she sung.

🎼 Pull it out, then I titty fuck.
I fuck her from the back and she nasty killin' her.
Know how I give it up .
I be cool on 'em, bitch, ain't no pressure.

She took her hands and motioned as if someone was giving her head. Her shoulders moving from side to side as her hips rotated to the beat.
🎼 Til I met this lil' freak, her name Megan.
This lil' thing here a stallion, look how she walk.
Look how she talk, she sexy.

She got close to my ear bitting it then continued singing the lyrics. I couldn't believe this girl.She just so damn perfect. She was rocking her head back and forth all up in my face. I just couldn't stop smiling and laughing.

🎼 I like when they pretty and ghetto.
Type of bitch that don't even say hello.

She rolled her neck and put her hand up saying goodbye, and continued dancing. At this point I was dying of laughter. She took my free hand and put it on her thigh and grinding to the next lyric.
🎼 And whenever we fuck, she be fuckin' me back.
Put her in the headlock with my elbow.
Now she done reversed it.
Got up on the dick and ride the shit like a Camaro.

" AHHHH" is all I heard as that part of the song ended. She just danced in the seat, occasionally pushing her body onto me to where her boobs were on my shoulder jamming. 

As the song ended. She just looked at me and started laughing at me laughing at her.

" whatttt?!" She questioned.

" nothing." I said laughing.
" mhm whatever" she giggled laughing and starting dancing. To the next song.

🎼 Nigga why you sad that just depression.

She started to sway her arms to the song to like that one song that  like till I cashhh out. I say we be tweaking hoe. Tweaking hoe.

"
🎼 Eat a nigga ass he learned his lesson.

She stuck her tongue out flicking it up and down.
🎼 Ain't learned his lesson.

She gave me the face of really bitch. I shoved her arm lightly.  By that time we arrived at the venue. I went in from the front. Seeing a line of my babies . I parked on the opposite side of them.

" you ready?" I asked aloe.

" you sure you wanna go in with me I can go a different way if you want. I don't want to start up anything for you." She said nervously.

Aww she thinking about me cute.

" nah. Fuck it come on ."

I could hear her take a deep breath as I got out of the car. I heard a lot of fucking screaming. I waved at everyone before going to the other side of the car opening the door for Aloe, and meeting my security guard.
I took aloes hand dragging her into the road then. I could feel her hand tensing so I just decided to wrap my arm around her shoulders, because yk she's the perfect height.

" you know your a short fuck right?" I leaned into her ear.

She pushed me to the side and we started laughing as I did a lil dance on the sidewalk.
——-
This is prob my fav chapter I've written. 🥺
UNCHECKED AS USUAL.