45(part 1)

"Aye babe we got 10 minutes till it's time to role"  I heard Billie say banging on the door.

Ight. I'll be out in a bit. Give me a sec." I yelled back at the door still straightening my hair that went into a soft curl at the bottom. I starred in the mirror for a bit at myself and damn do I look good. Shit.

I wore a dress tan of course that matched Bills. It was a deep v neck with a cut coming all the way up hella high on my thigh, and the back was cute out into a v shape. Literally fire.  I got my hair done earlier and was just fixing it, my makeup natural other than the black lip liner I wore that matched my nose piercing and my top hole stud earring that matched. I also went and stole some shit from B to some long sliver earring that went in my first hole that matched my neckless and with small silver rings, and on my left ring finger her black bad bunny ring. Hints but not to many. You feel? My heels were the same color of my dress with a silver lining down the heel part.

Like a bitch was looking fire. I haven't felt this good in a lil bit. Not to mention I was literally  dancing to music in the fucking bathroom. Right now " So Excited" was playing by Janet Jackson. Don't get on my dick because that whole album is so good, but it's considered old people music. I say fuck yall it still don't stop it from being good.

"" babe come on. I'm tryna see youu." I heard someone whining from the other side.

" Look green lantern I told you I would be out in a second. Chill I'm almost done."

"Fuck you. With you're fine ass."

" You haven't even seen me yet" I said cleaning up my light mess.

" Ion have to see you to know you're fine mamas you'll always be that"

"shut up"

I went to look in the mirror one last time before opening the bathroom door.

"god damn" I heard while staring at a fine ass specimen leaning on the wall.

" Damn. Damn. Damn. DAMN" I replied back all extra as she walked up to me. I went to go hug her pressed that she's still taller than me by like some centimeters. Her hands wrapped around my waist pulling me in. I could feel her lips graze my ear. Her we go she finna say some fuck shit in my ear.

" How about we skip this event?" She whispered as felt her hand go down my ass grabbing my non existing left cheek.

"m  see I knew you would be on this because well you are a dog after it gets his balls cut off and wants to fuck all the time so I had us get dressed separately so I wouldn't fall for it but, that would be nice" I responded back gently pressing my lips onto her neck. I could feel her chuckle as slight goose bump went over her.

"mhm"

I felt her new set press into my ass a little harder.

" It would  also be nice to see my women get her Artist of the Year award and say your speech on stage to. So how about I get back to you on that one?" I slapped her ass a lil hard pulling away from her.

"Fuckkk meee" she sung out as I went to go find everyone else.
/——
We arrived and I tried to like low key hide and stay back stage as much as possible during the shoot, but we alll know someone wasn't gonna let me get of scotch free. I high key got dragged onto the carpet of like 10 seconds before she laughed being all cute and shit.
After what took fucking hours to get threw it was now time for my baby to say her speech. It was all going good until:

" 2nd thing Im going to say them speeches were long as fuuUuUCKKK! OH MY GODDD. FUCK. LONG AS HELL! Jeez. I'm sorry.."

I deadass facepalmed myself, laughing st her stupid ass. Oh my god. That's my girlfriend for you everybody. Can't take her no where. Thank you for coming. Fucking crack head. The rest of her speech was calm and beautiful and I couldn't be more proud of my lil crackhead.
———-
After a long time out it was finally ready to go home. It felt like forever sense I've walked comfortably without heels on walking into her room. It was just us everyone else decided to go out but B didn't feel like it so we headed home. I started to undress taking my jewelry off ass  B starred at me. I ignored her stare for a while before I knew I needed her help getting my zipper undone.

I was just about to turn around and ask for help but she was already behind me. I felt her hands on my zipper and her lips on my neck causing me to gasp as she kissed up and down it pulling the zipper down.

"So how about now?"  She asked as my dress dropped. I don't reply just turning around to kiss her.

" that's my answer huh?"

She lifted my legs around her torso walking us over to her bed. I felt my body hit the mattress and she came up into me. Our lips moved in sync with each other fighting for dominance. I let her win because well.. fuck it i don't have to explain myself. Her lips eventually moved down my body sucking and licking Leaving a little trail the lower she went causing me to whimper.

" baby" I whimpered out.

I felt nails dig into the side of my thigh causing me to yell in pain.

" that's not my name." She said before literally ripping my  black lace thong. She took her finger running it through my slit hitting my clit.

"Jesus" I moaned out before feeling air be blowed onto me.

" so wet for me baby"

She want wrong I felt my juices dripping down my thing.

"what's my name princess?" She asked sucking on my thighs. When I didn't reply she looked up at me giving me a death glare.

" daDDY" I screamed ass I felt her mouth connect to my clit. She sloshed it all around in all sorts of shapes sucking on it everyone in a while. When she felt my hips start to buckle she wrapped arm around my hips holding me down and lifting my left leg up higher.

"Fuck!" I screamed out.

I felt pressure in my stomach building up to its peak.

" I'm close" I whined to her pulling her head into me. I took my left hand putting it into her left hand that was still holding my leg up  locking them together. I heard her say " cum for daddy" into my vagina sending vibrations into me making me instantly cum.
I repeatedly cursed in the air squeezing her hand tight.  One my orgasm calmed down I looked up to see her staring at me. I saw everything she was to me in her face causing me to say:

"I'm ready."

She gave me a confused look wondering what the fuck I was talking about.

" Go look in my suitcase. It's a box. I want you to go to the bathroom and open it. Then come out so I can see you."

She smirked a little leaving me with an confused "okay".

I waited for a little after I watched her go into the bathroom. I heard something fall after a lot of  'fuck''s.

" you okay baby" I yelled out.

" yesss" i heard her laugh probably squealing in excitement.

A little while later she came back with 7in added onto her.

"Fuck" is all I whispered.

She got back on top of me kissing my lips before asking:

" You sure your ready? We can wait if we need to"

I nodded before saying "yes I'm sure. I've been sure for a while, but I know I want you to do this. Just take it slow at first."

She nodded in reply going back to kissing me. We kissed for a while making me drip again. I felt her hand go down checking to see if I was wet enough. I assumed yeah because I felt it run up a
Nd down my folds making me gasp yet again. I looked up seeing her staring at me.

" you sure?"

""yes"
———-
Hi. Sorry I had toooo. Don't hate me Y'all  can kill me though..👀, but I finally updated yay! Life sorta rough sorry y'all. I love you all.

"