37

I just wanna go home, and get ready for my baby. Like literally, but noooo I have to have this conversation with a complete fucking stranger that wants to be on my dick soooo bad.

" bruh why are you following me?"

"I'm not. I'm just coming out of the bathroom while over hearing a very sweet conversation. I knew you weren't as hard as I've seen."
She shrugged as I got up starting to walk back to my class.

I rather be in there than talking to someone I know has a plan, and I'm not getting good vibes at all.

" How about you do us a favor and leave me the fuck alone"

" yeah, as much as you think you want that to happen. You really don't. Listen hear me out"
Her footsteps got louder and faster soon her hand reached out and grabbed my wrist.

Did she just grab my wrist. What the fuck?

I pulled my arm away from her turning around and pressing her chest with a little force.

" Who the fuck do you think you are? Don't fucking touch me."

Her hands went up for surrender.

" hey. I'm sorry, but realize that I'm the only one in this entire school that knows what you're going through and I just want to be that person that helps you while your here it gets way worse than this babygirl."

" Don't call me that, and the only person I need is my girl so I'm good on that offer thanks tho. Now can you leave me alone. Thank you."

I jogged the few steps to the classroom so she couldn't say anything in return.

Yeah I know I was probably a bitch, but I don't care. I don't do friends and there's a specific reason for that. People tend to hurt you or I tend to hurt people. If I eliminate everyone around me I'm good. Bil was my only exception to that and if we don't work out, witch we will I'll just be a sad fuck that hurts 10x more on the inside with my dad fucking life, and I'm fine with that. I think...

—————————————-———————

"Am I a bad person?"

I was currently laying on her stomach while her fingers gently stroked my hair as the office played on my tv.

I told her about the girl that was trying to become my friend and how I was a complete dick to her,and all she was tryna do was be nice to my mean ass. Bil told me that yeah it was a little cruel but if she really wants to be my friend, then she'll keep trying if not then that's that.

"yeah your a very naughty girl"

I punched her stomach with just a little pressure as she sung out in fake pain.

" Seriously bil, like deadass am I?"

I sat up so I could look her face when she answered me. Her face had a caring and worried look.

"Come here" She motioned me into her lap witch of course my ass accepted.

"look you are an amazing human yes you can be a little mean at times but we learn to deal with it, that doesn't stop you from being a good person you're just really blunt" she held my face as she talked to me.

"Give me your hand." I obeyed.

" you see this?" Her voice was stern but soothing. She held up my finger with my promise ring on it.

" yes."

" Do you think this would be here if you were a bad person? Do you think I would be here with you right now if you were a bad person?"

" i don't know maybe?" I avoided looking at her face because I knew what I said wasn't true but for some reason I felt like that.

Gently grabbing my face to stare into her oceans she stated:

" I wouldn't. If you were a bad person I wouldn't have started all of this baby. I can tell the difference. Trust me. Yes you do bad things, but so do I and that's what makes us human. You will never be a bad person. Your soul is tooo pure for that okay?"

I smashed my lips onto hers. Her face was with confusion but soon she also melted into it. We stayed like that for a little while her arms wrapped around my waist. I pulled away when I started it hear myself whimper biting her lower lip. I kissed her neck up to her jaw stopping what we had going on by kissing her ear saying "thank you I really needed those words baby" before sucking on her ear for a bit.
————-

Short but I need smut options so leave em