39

What the fuck.
What the fUck.
What the F U C K.

"bruh you know I didn't mean any harm right?"

I was scrolling through the #billieeilish tags on Instagram and all you saw was me talking to the girls from Walmart, and their live on how "rude" I was.

First off how the fuck am I rude if I apologized?

Like bitch you just wanna cause drama.

I just got out of fucking drama and you wanna drag my ass right back in some shit. What type of shit is that?

" yeah.I know." She said covering her mouth to cough.

" can I go live and apologize. Like that's deadass our only option."

I looked at some of the comments waiting for an response.

Billieslover: the fuck.
Idontselfmedicate: y'all are taking it out of hand.
Eyelash505: un uh fuck that hoe.

No fuck you bitch.

Like You can see me apologizing so what's the point.

" yeah I guess."

She put her hair in a bun fixing her shirt before clicking the live button on insta. Plenty of people stormed into the chat.

10K.

"Hello guys."

500k.

" so I know some of y'all are upset and someone wants to say sum."

1.5 mil.

She handed me the phone. I looked down at the screen for a second at a really bad angle.

" shit it's hella people in here you a celebrity or something." I chuckled as bil flicked me off behind the camera making me smile.

I put the phone up to we're I looked sorta attractive.

" nah. Let me stop playing. This is serious,so so so serious."

I took a deep breath trying to gather all my thoughts. All I saw were comments going really fast some positive some negative.

" look y'all. I apologize to those girls I denied a photo with. I didn't mean any harm about it what so ever. I was just in a rush to get back to where I was going because someone got sick and I needed to hurry up and get out of the store."

I turned the phone to bil who looked scratching her scalp laughing before shoving me a little bit.

" that's the hoe that got sick y'all" I whispered in the camera holding my face up to the mic, before placing it where I had it before.

"Now we all know Walmart be a pain in the ass when it comes down to them lines,and I was just really focused on getting to the spot I needed to be at,so I had to go the quickest route. The girls happened to spot me we conversed for a lil, then I had to roll. I would have been happy to take photos with them, it was just then wasn't really a good time. Yet again I apologize to those girls and if they want to meet me back at that same stop tomorrow at 6pm I will be there to make it up to them. I'm so sorry if I came off rude those were not my intentions. So like I keep saying and probably is fucking annoying at this point I apologize."

Bil grabbed the phone looking in the screen.

"y'all heard her so get off her dick now. We really do love y'all and thank y'all for being here and supporting me just don't attack my people. Sheesh."

She looked at me with a smile.

" ion think they want us to end it yet wanna answer some question while I hack and cough my brains out?"

"Sure."

She handed me back the phone.

" Ight y'all hit. I'm ready"

Plenty of questions hit the screen instant.

I dated them out loud as I read them.

"Who were those flowers for? Billie?"

"I mean would that be a bad thing? Nah. I'm just playing. My momma likes flowers in the kitchen so I got some for her, and before y'all ask yeah I got red roses for the kitchen...mostly."

"Are you single?"

" I am not single. I am in a very happy relationship at the moment, and before y'all be like BiLlIe remember her lil ass is straight soo yeah... plus I'm a roach so like fuck would she want with me?"

"Shut up. I'll kill you." I heard her mutter.

" no you won't you love my ass stop lying."

I reached my hand that wasn't in the camera up to her head rubbing her scalp as her head moved into my lap.

" why are you so pretty?"

" nah baby why are you so pretty, and don't be like yOu dOnT knoW wHat i LoOk lIkE because I know you're beautiful inside and out, all of you."

I paused for a second just looking down at what's mines, before snapping back about to end it.

" Ight beautys I'm gonna go head and go nice talking to y'all peace and love my dudes."

I ended it putting her phone on the dresser.

I continue staring at my baby rubbing her scalp and every now and then running my fingers across her cheeks.

" wow I'm really in love with your ass man"

I got no response due to her probably being sleep.

" you are my other half you know that? I think I might fuck around and spend my life with you, I know it probably won't happen but for some reason I feel like it will, and if it does your all I wish for in my life."

I heard her hum as she drugged her face into my lap a little harder.

"huh? sorry I dozed off."

My head went down to the side of her forehead pressing little kisses.

" nothing baby."

"I wish I wasn't sick. You make me so horny."

I busted out laughing banging my head on the headboard.

" few more days princess and I got you."

She ruffled around a little to face me.

" no I got you." I felt her hand go up my thigh. My legs instantly closed when she got a lil tooo high.
" unuh unuh unuh I know what you're tryna do. Your sick. In a few days we'll see what ya workin with but not right now baby now go back to sleep angel."

" I love you."
" I love you too babe."

———
Ahh I actually really like this chapter. Thank y'all for the support. Y'all keep asking for my other social media soo my @ on Instagram is of course....@imsuckigbilliesass. Didn't expect that huh?

Anyway talk to me? How was ya day?