45(Part 2)

Aloes POV

"Ready?"

Well shit, here we go.

"Yea"

I felt the material run up and down my folds a few times, before bracing myself for whatever feeling came next.

I just felt the pressure. The pressure highkey increased all at once, eventually, it started to hurt like bad.

"Stop"

Instantly she removed herself.

"You okay?"

I nodded in response.

"We don't have to do this now. We can try again later if you want". Her voice was calm as she strokes my cheek with her thumb.

"No no, I just need a second. Wasn't expecting all that pressure at once I guess. Can we just um go slower?"

"Yeah, of course." she pecked my lips before moving her mouth back down to my neck pacing soft kisses.

"We can go as slow as you need to" she whispered in my ear.

She returned to just kissing me passionately while running her fingers up and down my folds. Getting me back in the motion of things.

She soon returned to my neck making me moan out a little. The feeling of her lips on my neck is just comforting. Whether it was just pecks or her tonguing it down. Her fingers went faster in my slit causing me to whimper in response.

" Bil?" I got out eventually.

" mmm mhm"

I felt the vibration of her voice on my neck causing me to slam my legs shut. "Open" Her voice caused chills down my body as her hand pried one of my legs back down to where she had better access. Her finger pressed down a tad bit onto my clit rubbing it into circular motions.

She tryna make me cum without the strap at this point. Shi.

"p-put it in. D-don't stop this time".

She stopped looking at me with a questionable look.

"even if you say so?"

She taking to damn long. I reached down for the silicone, trying to line it up with myself.

"Damn. I guess that answered my question."  She snickered looking down at me struggling.

"let me" she pushed my hand away attaching her lips to mine, as I felt the rubber run up and down my folds again slowly dipping into me.

"you still want this?"

I literally wanted to scream at her. Jesus. Instead, I just sorta wrapped my arms around her things and pull them into me, causing it to insert me.

I let go of her thighs when she started to push out. The pressure was just as bad as before but as we continued it got better and I started to feel pleasure along with the pain.

"you okay?" she asked after a little bit kissing my neck.

"Mhm. Faster."

She instantly sped up. strokes were long yet at a pace, I could handle. She would increase in speed little by little causing me to whimper now feeling the commotion in my guts.

"you gonna cum for me angel?"
Her voice was filled with lust, yet comforting. Her hand snaked around my throat adding pressure, causing me to shut my eyes tighter.

"Look at me, baby. I want you to see me."

Fuckkk meee.

It took me a little to get them open immediately closing them when she increased her pace. Her hand hit my face a few times gently hinting to reopen them.

Once my eyes met with hers she removed her hand from my neck grabbingmy cheeks roughly causing me to let out a high pitched moan.

"mm I know that sound." her strokes got sloppy and fast-hitting my spot every time. I felt her breath on my ear, just that let alone would have made me bust, but she just had to say

"I got you baby. Just let go."

Guess what I did y'all. I let go, but maybe a little to much unless it's a spray gun in the bed.

No like I'm dead as ass.

I squirted.

------
If y'all know some sugar daddies hit me up anyway hiii.