8🥺

Bils POV

I can't stop thinking about her. Everything about her is perfect. Especially when she's all 'tough'. I find it somewhat cute because I know underneath all that toughness theres a soft ass baby. I can just sense it.

8:10 a.m
I've been up thinking about her for the past hour..and I don't think I'm going to get any sleep any time soon.
I need her.
I get up tossing my legs over my bed grabbing a bag to pack what I'm going to need later today. Walking over to my closet where all my clothes are on a rack.I take a second thinking about what outfits I should wear today. Ima need like 2. Once I made a quick decision I grabbed the fits of the rack. I take my phone out pulling up lil mamas contact ringing her via FaceTime, but it just rings. She's probably asleep. Maybe she'll enjoy a little surprise.

Aloes Pov

My eyes fluttered opened and back closed due to the sun shining right into my eyes. My senses were highkey shot. I smelled a sent tho. It was sweet and nice. I don't remember spraying anything before going to sleep last night. Hmm. I feel a sink in my bed and something putting weight onto my waist. I'm confused asf. What the fuck is going on. I open my eyes again and look down. I see a hand. Aww hell nah. I know damn well a robber came into our house and  fall asleep on me. Un uh. Hell nah. Fuckkkk nah.
" hmm"
HELL NAH RO THE NAH NAH NAH. I reached in my nightstand drawer and grab the pepper spray in it. I turned around with speed and I sprayed that bitch. Sure did. Who tf they think they are. Breaking into my mother fucking house gonna come rob me and then have the nerve to come sleep in MY BED. Un uh.
I got up outta the bed. I heard someone screaming. Yeh that's right. Bitch. Your ass got sprayed. I reached for my glasses so I can see that mother fucker.  Once I put them on a looked.

"Oh no"

" WHAT THE FUCK ALOE?!" She raced outta the bed.

I soon realized it was Billie. Oh shit.

" I'm sorry. I'm sooo sorry." I started to snicker.

" WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" She had her hands onto her eyes pushing onto them.

Excuse me your in my house tf.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT WAS I THINKING YOUR IN MY HOUSEEE!" I yelled waving my hands in the air.

" OKAY SO YOUR GONNA FUCKING SPRAY ME?"  She was bent over at this point.

" I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOU. I DIDNT HAVE MY GLASSES ON!"

I started to laugh.

" OH SO THIS SHIT FUNNY HUH?"

I came over to her reaching for her hand so I could take her to the bathroom. She latched her hands onto mine.

" No"

Whispering to myself I said " hell yeh".

"I HEARD THAT"

" shut the fuck up" I said almost bumping her into the  doorway. I let her get in front of me so she could sit on the toilet. I grabbed a washcloth and rinsed it with water. I swiped her hands alway from her face. She fought trying to put them back.

" stop."

I then pushed her hands into her lap. I patted her eyes with the towel squeezing it a little so the water could get into her eyes. I could hear her cursing repeatedly. I rinsed her eyes out several times until her eyes stopped burning a lot. She opened her eyes for me to see. Fuck. Those eyes..all red. But still beautiful. We stared at each other for a little. My eyes flickering down at her lips for a quick second. Now was my chance. I straddled myself onto her lap sitting down. We kept eye contact the whole time. I couldn't stop staring at her. I pulled her into my. Our lips were about to touch.

*🎼"Take care of me. I want you mental and physically"*

Shit. Fuck my alarm. I got off of her to go turn it off.

——-
ELo.🙃