Enough

The next morning, Tae P.O.V

I woke up and found I was still on the floor. I went to my dresser and spotted my phone.

50 missed calls

73 messages

OMG Bogum!!!

I hurried up and called Bogum,

"H-hey Bogum."

"Tae! What the hell happened? We were supposed to hang out!", he sounded upset.

"I'm sorry hyung. Some stuff happened..."

"Are you ok? What happened? Was it that guy Jungkook?"

"..."

"Tae?!"

"Y-yes.", I said quietly.

"I'll handle it Tae. Don't worry. I'll always protect you."

"It's ok hyung. Don't worry about me."

"Ok, Tae. Well I'll see you at school. Bye!"

I hung up the phone and started to look for some clothes.

Ugh, all of these look ugly on me. I'm ugly. I'll never be perfect enough for someone.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I finally settled on some clothes.

I went in the bathroom and found my razor. I closed my eyes and cut myself two more cuts on each arm. It felt good.

I heard someone knock on my door, so I put my black hoodie over my shirt and answered the door.

"Hey. You wouldn't answer me and I just wanted to make sure you're ok.", Jungkook sa1id with a genuine smile.

I avoided eye contact with him, "I'm fine."

I am not fine. Not at all.

Jungkook studied for a good 30 seconds. "Look at me Tae."

I didn't look at him. I just couldn't. It would hurt to much.

He lifted my chin and stared deep into my eyes, "I am so sorry, Tae. I mean it. I didn't mean anything I said. I just wanted to-"

"Leave him alone Kook. You're just going to make everything worse.", Jimin came out of his room and glared at Kook.

"Please. Just let me explain to hi-"

"No! You've done enough."

Jungkook looked back at me, hoping I would say something, but I put my head back down.

"Fine. Fine, I get it.", Jungkook left and went back to his room.

"Jimin, I love you and I know you are trying to help me, but you don't-"