Explain

3rd person P.O.V

Everybody got to school, and Namjin and Yoonmin went to their class. Taekook went to Tae's locker because Tae had to get some books.

Jungkook leaned against the locker, admiring his beautiful boyfriend.

"Kookie, I can feel your creepy eyes staring at me.", Tae said as he was still getting more books.

"Because you're beautiful."

Tae froze and started to blush. People told him this before, but hearing it from Jungkook, made it sound more truthful.

"Come on baby. Let's go to class.", Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and they went to Art.

Little did they know, someone was watching far away, fuming with anger.

Jungkook and Tae were writing essays because the stupid sub they have in here forgot this was Art class.

What the fuck? Who writes essays in Art? I rather listen to the math teacher fantasize about her "dating life", Tae thought.

While Tae was writing his essay, Bogum passed him a note.

Meet me at the rooftop for lunch. :)

Tae looked at Bogum with furrowed eyebrows.

Bogum just smirked and tuned away, continuing to write.

What the hell?, he thought.

The bell rung to go to the other classes, and Tae stayed clinging to Jungkook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for lunch and the Yoonmin and Namjin couples were already at the table. Tae was scared to tell Kook that he had to go talk to Bogum.

I hope he won't be mad. Welp, here goes nothing.

Tae stopped Kook by yanking his wrist which caused him to turn around with confusion written all over his face.

"Kook...Bogum wants to talk to me....I'll come sit by you guys in a bit...", Tae was too scared to look up at Jungkook. He kept his head down and was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Oh. Um, ok. I'll be at the table.", Kook let go of Tae's wrist and stormed up to the table.

Tae sighed and walked up to the rooftop.

"Where's Tae?", Jimin asked, looking around for his best friend.

"With Bogum.", Jungkook mumbled, poking his food around.

"Why is he with Bogum?", Jin questioned, raising his eyebrows.

Jungkook shrugged and continued to poke around in his food.

"Oop, someone jealous?", Yoongi chuckled.

"I'm not fucking jealous of that sea turtle. Tae should be with us right now. I don't know what Bogum is up to, but I don't like it.", Jungkook said and stood up.

"Where are you going?", Namjoon asked.

"To go get Tae. He's been taking too long."

"Do you even know where he's at?", Hobi asked.

"On the rooftop. I saw him walking up there.", Jungkook ran up the stairs and started heading up to the roof.

"Tae-"

What Jungkook saw shocked him. Bogum was kissing HIS Tae.

Tae broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook.