Shane & Rain

(Song for this chapter "Little Do You Know" Alex & Sierra)

As Lorraine

It is Friday today and Shane is taking today off just to spend time with me. Roland also wanted to spend time with me today but I told him let's make it tomorrow instead. He never questions me why, that is one of the qualities I love about him. I ask Shane where he is taking me, he says anywhere I want. Of course I want to go to the beach first, I miss the beaches in California. He decides we will go to Malibu and I want to rollerblade too. Shane is picking me up at 10:30 and I am all dressed and ready to go.

   Shane is picking me up at 10:30 and I am all dressed and ready to go

Shane walks in and pulls me into his arms right away. I can smell bodywash on him, fresh and clean, just the way I like it. I don't prefer men using cologne. He backs away and looks me up and down appreciatively. He whistles "Your beauty blows my mind Rain." I whistle back at him "Look at you Shaney...you are a heartbreaker."

Shane is really all kinds of hotness

Shane is really all kinds of hotness. I love his eye color the most. That was the first thing about him that got me hooked since I was eight. He takes my hand in his and speaks in a very serious tone "But I will never break your heart Rain." Actually I don't want to be talking about our "relationship" today, I just want to enjoy the day with Shane. I gave him a quick peck on the lips "Shaney, can we just have fun today? Like old times when I was your little Rain." He raises his eyebrow and looks at me "like old times eh? OK Little Rain, you got it." All of a sudden with both hands he lifted me off the floor and threw me over his shoulder. I lightly punched him on the back "Hey what are you doing." He laughs "well you said just like before Little Rain... you forgot this was the way I used to carry you around." I giggled "Let me down, I have to go get my purse." With one quick move, he slides me off him." We are standing so close and our lips are just inches apart. I can see him looking at my lips and my heart starts to race. I know he is about to kiss me and I turn and run away real fast "I need to grab my purse." It is not that I don't want to kiss him, I just don't want to complicate things for now. When I saw him looking at my lips, I wanted to just forget everything and pressed my lips on his. I got my purse and ran down quick, I wanted to get the day started. I go to Shane and he grabs my hand "ready to go?" I utter in a high tone "yes yes yes... lets go have fun Shaney."