Happier

Song for this chapter "How Would You Feel" Ed Sheeran

Music is finally back in my life

As Lorraine

I had the most wonderful time that day on Roland's yacht. We didn't have sex. However, let me just say we most definitely re-enacted everything we did the first time I was on that yacht. Did I want to make love with Roland? Well... I am not going to tell you yet. It was all about lust with Roland during the very first part of our relationship. It slowly transitioned into something else in time, something called the meeting of the minds. I have to admit that being a Gemini, I change my opinions rapidly. But Roland is definitely the one person that can keep up with me and in all my consistently inconsistent ways. So for me right now, it's wise not to make a haste decision yet between Claud and him. Like Roland said "Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion." I mean I could easily fall in love with Roland allover again. Why wouldn't I? Especially that day on his yacht, all the memories came rushing back to me.

Roland dropped me off at Kyle's the next day and as soon as I walked in Lucas was staring at me "You are glowing. You got laid ma belle?" I walked over and kissed him "No but it was even better than getting laid." He followed me as I grabbed a bottle water from the fridge "So tell me what is better than sex? You are making me very curious. Does Roland have some kind of special talent?" I giggle "Do you really want to know French boy? And hey no more calling him 'uncle?' He chuckles "Well I have to give the old guy some respect, after all, he might be family too. Oh wait a second... then maybe I can really call him uncle." I rolled my eyes "For your information French boy he will be your brother in law, not your uncle. Get your facts straight." Lucas raises his brow "So you are admitting that he could be part of our family." My face warms up "I don't know."

As Roland

The time spent on my yacht was as magical as the first time I brought Lorraine there. But I would not expect anything less with her. With all the other women I was with the past years, the only one that always had my heart was Lorraine. She was so touched when she found out the new cosmetic line and the yacht was her name spelled backward. She asked me "Why didn't you tell me?" I told her "I do things better than I tell things my love. You are the inspiration behind my new cosmetic line Miss Fowler, I should be the one to say thank you." I am not one to brag and to show off like the world sees me. I am actually quite the opposite, people have it all wrong. They always think everything that I do, there has to be a motive. Needless to say the one person that stuck by me all these years even when I broke her heart was Lorraine. I can say she truly understands what kind of man Roland Harris is. Claud said to me last time at the party "Why won't you tell Lorraine that you are the one that rescued me? I know it was you." I asked him "Let's say if I was really behind your rescue, do you really want me to tell her? If you think it's important, why don't you tell her?" I can see Claud was taken back by what I said. It is true, if Claud really wanted her to know, he would have told her already. He knows very well that there is a very good chance that she would come right back into my arms. Because she would probably think she owes it to me, which is what I don't want. Like I always say, I am not a saint nor a hero. Why did I save him? Why not? I don't have to give an answer to everything I do. I do as I please.

As Lorraine

I'm just kicking it at Kyle's today because I am leaving next week for work and I won't be back for another three weeks. I'll be off to New York, Germany and Paris. I was in my room going through my drawers when someone came in. I was startled because Kyle and Lucas weren't supposed to be home till later. It was Shane "Oh hey Shaney, you scared me." He smiles at me "Sorry Rain. I heard someone up here so I came up." I think he must be happy with Carrie, he is looking good.