The Escape

"If you are still breathing, you have a second chance" Oprah Winfrey

As Claud

Let me just start by saying, I am free. I am back in the states but I am in hiding until I find out whom was behind the kidnapping. How did I get out? I got help from one of the guards at the island. One night he came to me and he handed me a piece of paper. Asking me to go out from one of the backdoor which would be unlocked. He tells me to get on a boat once I get out and he will take me to another island. From there a helicopter would be waiting. I asked him why he was helping me. All he told me was he got paid a large lump sum of money to help me get away. Once I got on the helicopter it flew me to somewhere secluded. I don't even know where I am actually but as long as I am a free man... That's all that matters. Once I was dropped off, a man named Joseph was waiting for me. He told me that he was there to attend to whatever that I needed. I ask him whom he works for, he tells me he cannot tell me. He hands me another letter which gives me clear instructions to go in hiding for now until it's safe to show myself again. I know we are supposed to find out who is behind my kidnapping. That person must know by now that I am gone and will be looking for me. I ask Joseph if I can maybe get a cellphone. He tells me that is not a good idea because people can track me. I really want to know who is behind this, helping my escape. I really cannot think of anyone that would help me. All I know is, that person must have money and connections.

Everything was well prepared for me just like when I was locked away. I have clothes, food, alcohol and finally television. This house is up on a mountain somewhere and it's a very expensive house. The one person I want to contact right now is Lorraine. I want her to know I'm alive and well. But I will wait. I must find out who did this to me. I look at myself in the mirror...

I lift up my hand to hold a tight fist

I lift up my hand to hold a tight fist.. and I smashed the mirror "Whoever kidnapped me will pay."

Two years of my life was stolen from me

Two years of my life was stolen from me. A lot could have happened in two years time. I turn on the TV and what do we have here... Lorraine in a commercial for Visage. I will see her again. That I know.