Execute

"Understanding is deeper than knowledge. There are many people who know you, but there are very few who understand you." Unknown

As Roland

When Lorraine came to me that day and told me to stop with the search and rescue team, I knew it was time for plan B. I am never one to just give up. I am a problem solver and I love challenges. I decided since the search and rescue team didn't find anything at all near the ocean nor the forest where the jet crashed, it had to be something else. I hired a missing person private investigator, one that was world renowned and helped with many many unsolved cases. After months of investigation he has gathered information that I much needed. As I have predicted, Claud was still alive. He was being held captive in a remote island. I knew exactly what I have to do. I paid one of the guards with money. Like I said, everyone has their price. I didn't want Claud to know who was behind in helping him escape. I just need for him to come back safely and to find out who is behind his kidnapping. I already found it odd from the very beginning with his jet crash to his funeral. It happened all too fast. I remember Lorraine was very upset saying how can they hold a funeral for him when there was no body found. And I told her it had something to do with their company stock. I don't want to tell Lorraine right now because the less people know, the better. I have been in contact with Claud through Joseph, giving him clear instructions on what he needed to do. We must find the person behind the kidnapping before he can show up again without putting himself in danger. I know that person must be in distressed knowing Claud is gone and out there somewhere. The money I have paid the guard was enough for him to move out of the country and settle down with his family comfortably far away from here. A lot of people would ask me why I would help Claud knowing how Lorraine feels about him. Well it was never about keeping her from being with the one that she truly loved. Yes, when she told me she wanted to settle down with me I thought it was not the right time. Even until now, I still think it is still too early for her to be with someone. A lot of couples married young and lasted forever. But there are also a lot of couples married young and separated within a year, because they haven't seen what is out there. Temptations are part of human life. I believe in getting all temptations out of your system before settling down. To live life with no regrets is my motto.

We are getting closer and closer to finding out who is behind Claud's kidnapping. I know he is waiting to be finally free. I am sure he is anticipating to see Lorraine again. I purposely have magazines and newspapers delivered to him because he needs to be informed of what is happening outside. Not just news about Lorraine, but with his company. A lot has happened during the two years he's been gone. We are getting closer to finding out who had Claud kidnapped and it is not going to be pretty.

I can see that Lorraine has moved on slowly day by day. I also know for a fact that she is with Shane. I couldn't tell if she was still madly in love with him. Lorraine is no longer that eighteen year old girl anymore. She has grown and matured a lot the past two years especially with Claud gone. I know about her celibacy because we talk about everything. One day she actually tells me she fully understands now why I decide to let her live her life. She says she knows it's because loving someone means you want them to be as happy as possible... rather than holding the person back for selfish reasons. Of course she told me she was really in love with me at that point in her life and not that I didn't believe her... But you know at twenty-one, she should be enjoying and embracing her youth. And I, my original plan was to get married at forty and I am almost thirty-five now. I was not joking when I told Lorraine if I ever settle down, it would be with her. I know I'm no longer included in her future... but that is for now only. I am never one to give up so easily like I said. For now, let's bring Claud back to her.

As Claud

I have been working out daily and I have never been in better shape in my life.