Roland and Rain

Song for this chapter "Addicted to You" Avicii

As Lorraine

Last night when I was sleeping in Shane's arms, it somehow felt different than how it used to be. Maybe it is because our "relationship" has changed and I am no longer his little sister. The emotional state of mind is just no longer the same. In the morning when I opened my eyes, he was plopped up on one elbow looking at me. He told me I looked like an angel sleeping. I jokingly say I am actually the fallen angel. I had to go back to my room and shower because I have a date with Roland. Shane of course was not thrilled. I assured him that he has nothing to worry about. Roland is the last person that would force me to do something that I don't want to do. I can see there's sadness in his eyes when I tell him I will probably see him tomorrow.

It's 12 PM and I'm ready. Shane is just sitting in the living room with me. I say to him he doesn't have to be here. He is making me feel like he is a protective father waiting for my date to pick me up for prom. I check myself in the mirror once again with my compact mirror to make sure my makeup is in place. Shane smirks "You are looking beautiful " I close my compact mirror real quick, Shane is lowkey driving me crazy.

  Shane smirks "You are looking beautiful " I close my compact mirror real quick, Shane is lowkey driving me crazy

Then I hear a car pulling into our driveway, it must be Roland. I grab my purse, run to the door and pulling it close behind me. I don't even want him to park because I just want to get out of here as fast as I could before Shane does something weird. Roland is still their client afterall and Shane can be very immature. I am just afraid he cannot separate business relationship with personal relationship. As Roland gets out of his car I run to him and throw myself into his arms. I gush "I miss you so much." He gently rubs my arms as I press my body against his "I miss you too Miss Fowler." I finally peeled myself away from him. I'm like a silly little girl whenever I see Roland. I stand back and look him up and down in dramatic fashion "What can I say, you are just so damn sexy."

We get into his car and I still remember our first date

We get into his car and I still remember our first date. He took me to his yacht and we sure had some fun out on the upper deck that day. I smiled to myself when I thought about the sexy things we did. Roland looks over at me and asks me what am i smiling about. I told him straight out I was thinking about the sexy things we did on his yacht , he too had a large grin on his face. He laughs "We could always make it happen again you know." He winks at me. I giggle "No remember what I said. I need to know it is not just lust between us." He chuckles "Yes my love I will show you it's not just lust, even though I find you insanely sexy and beautiful. I will prove to you it's not just about sex between us." I look at him and say in a serious tone "And I Lorraine Fowler will try my best to keep my hands to myself when I'm around you." I raise up three fingers on my right hand "Scouts Honor." There is just something about Roland that makes me want him, of course he's incredibly sexy. A lot of people would say because he's my first and he has a hold on me, but I think it is because he gets me. He was never afraid to lose me even to Shane. It's also his confidence that draws me to him. I leaned over and asked him "So where are we going Mr. Harris?" He winks at me again "It's a surprise."