Footprint In My Heart

(Song for this chapter "Umbrella" Rihanna)

As Lorraine

It is Monday today and both Kyle and Shane are at work.  Lucas and I made plans to spend the day together, just Lucas and I.  Actually I have kept in touch with Lucas while I was away in Europe.  I trust that he wouldn't tell Kyle nor anyone my whereabouts.  For some reason, I really connect so well with Lucas.   I can truly say he is my best friend and my family. Lucas left footprints in my heart since the first day we met.

I am in my room listening to some music with my headphone on and flipping through my journal when he jumps right into my bed.  

I giggled "Hey, you are going to break my bed

I giggled "Hey, you are going to break my bed."  He chuckled "I'll get you a new one ma belle, what are you doing?"  I told him I was just reading my journal and he asked me if he could read it.  I told him of course.  He flipped through several pages and he looked at me and said "I see you wrote on the wall when you were at Juliet's House in Italy.  And you put both Roland and Shane?  You are too greedy ma belle."  I took my journal back from him "Well whoever said a person can only love one person at a time huh?"  He raises his eyebrow "Care for a third?"  I smack him lightly on his arm "You are my brother's."  I continued "But seriously French boy, how are things with Kyle?"  Lucas thought for a moment and he told me that they were just taking it day by day since he would have to go back to France eventually.  He has been traveling back and forth from France to LA for the past year.   I understand no matter what, LA is not his home but what if Kyle and him get married.  I am hoping that it would happen OR I am going to make it happen.  Trust me if I set my mind on making it happen, it will happen.  

At Melrose

Lucas and I decide to go thrifting at Melrose.  We decide on spending no more than $50 on buying a whole outfit for each other on Melrose for fun.  We will put on the outfit afterwards and just have some fun with it.  We give each other 30 minutes to pick out what we need and meet up at Urth Caffe.  I picked out an outfit for him at Buffalo Exchange and he got mine from American Superior Vintage.  We exchanged shopping bags went into the restroom and changed.