Mind Games

Song for this chapter "Pillowtalk" Zayn

As Lorraine

Roland is back.  As soon as he landed, he called me.  He is on his way to pick me up and he tells me to pack an overnight bag since I will be staying over at his place.  I  text Shane to let him know I won't be home tonight in case he waits up for me.  He calls me right away "Do you have to stay over at his place?  Why can't you just go to dinner or something and come home."  I don't know why we are even discussing this right now "I have to go.  I will talk to you later."  I hung up really fast because Roland will be here soon.  I changed and put on some makeup.

Lucas comes in and he whistles "Looking good ma belle

Lucas comes in and he whistles "Looking good ma belle.  Where are you going?"  He saw my overnight bag on the bed "Your uncle is back."  I glare at him "I don't know what you have against Roland French boy."  He walks up to me and cups his hand on my jaw gently "I just prefer Shane."  I said jokingly "Well you already have Kyle."  The bell rings.  I grabbed my bag and gave Lucas a kiss on the cheek "See you later."  

As soon as I open the door, I drop my bag on the floor and throw myself into Roland's arms.  I tell him that I miss him so much.  I pull myself away to look at him.

  I pull myself away to look at him

He always looks like a movie star.  That's why there are women throwing themselves at him all the time.  I press my body against his and looks up at him "Why are you always so damn sexy Roland Harris?"  He stares at my lips and says "And why are you so always so beautiful Miss Fowler?"  Now I have my arms wrap around him and he lowers his lips to mine.  It is a slow and sensual kiss with lips only.  Then I slowly break away from him "Let's get out of here"  He opens the car door for me, my Roland is a true gentleman.  Once we are inside the car he says to me "What do you feel like doing love?"  I know he must be tired from being on the plane for so long "Let's go back to your place first and you can rest up a little first."  He reaches over to take my hand in his "I am thinking of taking a hot bath when we get home, care to join me?"   I smile "Of course and maybe you'll get a surprise afterwards."  All of a sudden he looks down at my hand, the one he is holding "You got a new ring.  The Cartier Love ring."   I responded casually "Yea it's a Christmas present from Shane."  I can tell he is not pleased by the way his brows furrowed "So you have a matching set now with the bracelet I got you. How thoughtful of him."  I can hear the sarcasm in his voice but I keep silent.  Then he softens his tone of voice "The ring you will get from me is going to be a wedding ring."  I lean over and give him a kiss on his cheek "A lot of women are going to hate me when that day comes."   He says to me "They can hate you all they want.  What matters is that I love you."  I look at Roland adoringly "Roland Harris you just know how to make a girl feel so special."