Keep Moving

Song for this chapter "Wake Me Up" Avicii

As Lorraine

I never knew what being a model was all about until now. I have been so busy everyday with photo shoots and meeting clients. Everyday I am on the go. I will be flying next week to New York. I am taking a break from Yale for now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dropping out. I am merely taking a break and I will continue my education later on. I promised Kyle modeling is just for fun and it's an eye opening experience, I would resume my academic journey at a later time.

I spoke to Ryan to let her know I won't be going back to Yale. I need to go back and pack all my belongings because she will need to find another roommate. She was sad because we became so close and now I have to leave her. I told her I would go visit her or she can always come see me. Our friendship would not just end here. She asked me about Roland and I told her we were no longer seeing each other. She was surprised because she was very fond of him and the fact that he took a bullet for me made him a hero. I guess nobody would ever understand the way Roland thinks. He is not a bad person but he is a very complicated man.

We are doing a photo shoot on the street today. I woke up at 6 AM had my coffee and I got to the set on time. Bella my makeup artist is more like a friend now than anything else. She is like an artist and she can transform me into a totally different person. Modeling job can be fun. There are days when it's very tiring with doing the same shoot over and over again until the photographer says it is perfect. A lot of people already know me by my family name Fowler. They know I am the daughter from one of the most influential bankers of all time, George Fowler.

I'm ready to do my photo shoot.