Eternal Light

Song for this chapter "Goodbye My Lover" James Blunt

As Claud

The broadcast interview on television went well.  I was well prepared as I already knew most of the questions the TV reporter would be asking me.  Although it was as if I I was reliving the ordeal again when I was sitting there being interviewed.  When the name Lorraine Fowler came up, I honestly told them I rather not discuss that on live television.  The first reason being that it is my personal life which I don't need others to be discussing.  Second is I respect Lorraine.  Whatever that I may say or how carefully I say it would definitely affect her.  When the interview was coming to an end, I told the reporter that I would like to say something to someone out there.  That someone is the person that saved me "To that person out there that saved my life.  A  simple thank you is not even adequate for the circumstance given.  I will be forever grateful to you.  I am not sure how I can repay you, henceforth, I would like to get in touch with you.  If you are watching this, please let me know who you are.  You can contact me directly."  In my mind, I'm thinking the person might not want the world to know who he or she is.  But he should at least reveal himself to me.  I want to show the person my most sincere gratitude and loyalty for life. There must be something that I can do to repay him.  

The day is finally here that Lorraine and I are meeting.  I flew to Cairo Egypt two nights ago.  I took care of everything for Lorraine.  I want it to be perfect, just like how it has always been with her.  I am not expecting her to still feel the same for me as over two years ago, but at least she has agreed to come meet me.

  I am not expecting her to still feel the same for me as over two years ago, but at least she has agreed to come meet me

Just another three hours until I finally see her, the woman that brought light back in my life. I know for a fact that she and Shane are in a relationship and I am not surprised.  I always knew Shane was more than a family friend.  The way he looked at her every time she was around gave him away.  For now I am not expecting anything from her, I jam anticipating to see Lorraine again.

As Lorraine

I flew from Paris to Egypt last night.  It just so happens that I had to fly to Paris for work two days ago before meeting with Claud here in Cairo.  He had everything well prepared for me from plane ticket to my stay in Egypt.  I am getting so excited.  When I told Shane that I was flying to meet with Claud, I detected sadness in his eyes "Shaney are you okay with me going?"  He forced a smile on his face "Of course.  I know you have been waiting so long for this day to come."  I walk to him and loop my arms behind his neck "You don't have to worry Shaney.  We are together now and I love you."  He presses his temple on mine "I know Rain.  I trust you and I love you."  

When I told Roland I was going to meet up with Claud, he simply said "Tell him I am glad my biggest competitor is back.  It was getting boring without him."  I had to laugh "Roland Harris you are indeed a very unusual character."